28th January 2012, 06:48 PM
ajay sukre

How to fill the NDA exam form for Navy?

i want to fill nda exam form for navy....please tell me how to dfill the form

30th January 2012, 03:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to fill the NDA exam form for Navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay sukre View Post
i want to fill nda exam form for navy....please tell me how to dfill the form
The application form for the NDA exam is common for the Army, Air Force and the Naval wing of National Defense Academy.
In order to apply for the exam, specifically for the Naval wing, you will have to mention your choice in the given space of the NDA Exam application form, available online at www.upsconline.nic.in
To be eligible for the same, you must have qualified your higher secondary examination with Physics and Mathematics and be within the age limit of 16 1/2 years-19 years.
Then last date of registration for the upcoming NDA Exam is 30-01-2012 and for more information regarding the online registration, refer to the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
15th March 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to fill the NDA exam form for Navy?

show the sample filled form of merchant navy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?