3rd August 2011, 05:52 PM
syeda tahsheem fatima

How to take admission for M.A correspondence?

how do i take admission for ma correspondence? do i have to write any entrance exam? what would it cost if i prefer to take admission at kothi women's college?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for MA Course in Punjab in Correspondence having scored 52% in BA?
  2. Is MA correspondence available in GNDU? Date of same of admission forms of M.A(English)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to take admission for M.A correspondence?
  4. Am I eligible to take admission in any Law course through correspondence?
  5. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  6. Procedure to fill up DU B.Ed correspondence form? Is there any entrance exam to get admission in correspondence course? -- [New]
  7. Procedure of taking admission in Symbiosis for MBA through correspondence?
  8. Admission in correspondence course after scoring 49% in 12th boards? In which college can I get?
  9. What is the B.A correspondence admission date?
  10. When will I get admission for M.Com in correspondence?
  11. How to pursue correspondence B.Ed course from Mumbai? Institutes offering correspondence in B.Ed in Mumbai? Procedure for admission?
  12. Admission details regarding MBA course through correspondence?
  13. How to take admission for FYB.Com correspondence after passing HSc? Procedure and fee structure?
  14. B.Ed correspondence admission details for F.Y?
  15. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  16. Can I do Ph.D in Marketing through correspondence mode when am outside India?
  17. How to take admission through correspondence in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  18. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
17th September 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for M.A correspondence?

how to take admission for m.a correspondence?
17th January 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Date in admession
in m.a. In c.c.s.u
for 2012
9th June 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

need information on MA correspondence admission details (eco, history, sociology)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?