16th June 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in engineering in Maharashtra?

How i got online admission in engineering in maharastra ?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I fall under Maharashtra quota for admission in engineering in Maharashtra?
  2. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  3. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  4. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  5. Admission in Maharashtra engineering college after scoring 58% in 12th?
  6. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in mechanical engineering in Maharashtra? I have scored 80908 rank in AIEEE
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for engineering in Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh?
  9. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  10. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  11. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
  12. After passing diploma in engineering where can I get admission in Maharashtra?
  13. Names of engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Procedure involved to get admission in Maharashtra state engineering college?
  15. Procedure to be followed to appear for MHT CET? Can I get admission in government engineering colleges of Maharashtra? Are they meant for domiciles of Maharashtra only?
  16. Procedure to appear for MHT CET? How to get a chance for admission in Maharashtra engineering college?
  17. Procedure to take admission for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  18. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
1st September 2016, 12:46 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in engineering in Maharashtra?

The admission in engineering course is offered after qualifying in entrance examination. The examination is conducted online as well as offline.

But, the admission in course is not conducted online. You have to visit the institution with original documents at the time of final admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?