5th January 2012, 10:18 PM
vikarn

How to get admission for M.Sc in Biotechnology in Punjab university either by Entrance Exam or through percentage of marks?

how we get admission in m.sc biotechnology.Is there any entrance test or simply marks is the criteria in punjabi university patiala.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in any college in Punjab university? Iv'e passed my B.Com 1 with 60% marks from Punjab University
  2. Criteria for applying for MSc Biotechnology course in USA? Which entrance exam do I need to answer? What are the qualifications required and how much marks are needed in BSc?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  4. How to do MSc in Maths from Punjab University, Chandigarh? I am a B.A Final Year student
  5. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  6. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  7. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Percentage criteria to get Biotechnology after 12th? High salaried job after graduation in biotechnology in foreign country? -- [New]
  9. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  10. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  11. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  12. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  13. After M.Ed can I do PhD in Education? What other higher studies options are there?
  14. Do I need to give any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture? Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for the Entrance Exam?
  15. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  16. Procedure for getting admission in Shivaji University for MSc Biotechnology? Is there any entrance exam?
  17. How to take admission for 1st year of M.Sc in Physics in Punjab University? Information regarding the required entrance exam for this?
  18. How to get admission for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Punjab University? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this?
3rd July 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for M.Sc in Biotechnology in Punjab university either by Entrance Exam or through percentage of marks?

how to get asmission in msc biotechnology in punjabi university? is there any entrance exam?
4th October 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for M.Sc in Biotechnology in Punjab university either by Entrance Exam or through percentage of marks?

How to apply for MSc enviromental biotechnology from Punjab university
7th May 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

SIR ,will u please tell me that when will msc biotech admission procedure...fees..colages..& entrast test in 2014 .in punjab university
9th July 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done bsc in biotechnology under ptu university can I do MSC in biotechnology from pu university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?