18th February 2017, 11:03 PM
Justein David

How to get admission in M.Sc Mathematics course at IITs? List of IITs providing this course along with fee structure and seats?

Hello sir, I want to study M.Sc Mathematics from IITs. Please tell me how can I get admission? List of IITs providing this course along with fee structure and seats?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for MSc Mathematics in IITs?
  2. Fee structure for M.Tech. course in IITs?
  3. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Chemical engineering course at IITs? List of IITs providing this course?
  4. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?
  5. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  6. Number of seats available for General student in Physics? Will the new IITs open for MSc this year?
  7. Fee structure to qualify for GATE? List of IITs, NITs and deemed universities?
  8. Courses available in various IITs for ECE students? Number of seats available in each IIT?
  9. Can I join any other course for M.Tech after doing IT? Number of seats available for M.Tech course in IITs? Which exams to be answered?
  10. How to get admission for MCA in IITs? Fee structure for MCA in IITs?
  11. Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in top IITs? List of IITs with their opening and closing ranks?
  12. Good Books to prepare for GATE Exam for Mathematics? Can a M.Sc Maths candidate get good job in MNC? Number of seats in IITs for M.Sc Maths candidates? How many marks should be scored to get admission in IITs for M.Tech Maths?
  13. Minimum score for admission in IITs -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Number of seats for the candidates of OBC category for M.Tech course in IITs and NITs?
  15. How many seats are available in all IITs which is in India for getting M.Sc Maths admission?
  16. For which IIT's am I eligible? My GATE score in computer science is 407
  17. How many marks should I score in B.Sc to appear in the IIT entrance examination for M.Sc astrophysics? What's the syllabus for the same?
  18. List of master degree courses available in IITs and NITs for B.Sc Mathematics holder? Procedure of admission for it? -- [New]
12th March 2017, 09:32 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Sc Mathematics course at IITs? List of IITs providing this course along with fee structure and seats?

M.Sc refers to Master of Science and for pursuing the same from IIT ( Indian Institute of Technology ) you need to qualify JAM.

JAM refers Joint Admission Test for M.Sc and same is held by different IITs following a rotation policy.

Also for appearing in the same examination for pursuing M.Sc in Mathematics degree course you need to have completed your bachelor's degree in Mathematics or any equivalent degree with at least 55% aggregate from a recognized university. Further relaxation of 5% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

Now as far as you are concerned about the fee structure the it varies slightly with different IITs and categories of candidates and hence for the same you can refer to the official link of different IITs.

Also as you have asked about the list of IITs offering the same course and seats available then I have entitled the seat matrix for different courses in different IITs here under.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SeatMatrix.pdf(87.8 KB, 80 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?