14th February 2017, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Chemical engineering course at IITs? List of IITs providing this course?

Hello sir, I want to know how much percentage required in 12th to get admission in Chemical engineering course at IITs? List of IITs providing this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in top IITs? List of IITs with their opening and closing ranks?
  2. Minimum score for admission in IITs -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get admission in M.Sc Mathematics course at IITs? List of IITs providing this course along with fee structure and seats? -- [New]
  4. List of government entrance exams to study Aerospace Engineering course? List of IITs providing this course?
  5. Can I join Masters in Environmental Engineering in IITs or NITs after completion of BE in Chemical Engineering?
  6. From which board should I study M.Tech, AICTE or UGC?
  7. Important subjects to study in 12th to further pursue B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering)? List of IITs offering B.Tech Petroleum?
  8. List of top branches in new IITs?
  9. Which is the better way to do degree? Completing 11th and 12th or doing diploma?
  10. Is there a Diploma course in IITs?
  11. Percentage required in B.Arch for admission in M.Arch in IITs?
  12. Can a 12th with PCMB group study Computer Engineering from IITs? What are the provisions for me?
  13. List of best IITs and other universities of India to do Ph.D after MCA
  14. What is the minimum percentile required in GATE to get through IITs?
  15. Admission in IITs for PhD with 385 score and 91.9 percentile in GATE?
  16. How to get admission in IITs as an appearing candidate to do Ph.D after ME in Mechanical Engineering? Is this course available in IIT Patna?
  17. Possibility to get admission in IITs after completing Diploma engineering course to study B.Tech?
  18. Can I do M.tech in IIT after completing B.Tech from AICTE unapproved college
15th February 2017, 08:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Chemical engineering course at IITs? List of IITs providing this course?

IITs stands for Indian Institute of Technology and same are premier technical institutes of India.

For taking admission in IITs one has to appear and qualify both stages of JEE ( i.e; JEE Main and JEE Advanced ) held by CBSE once every year.

Also for appearing in JEE for admission in IITs, you are required to have completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects with at least 75% marks from a recognized board. Further students who secures less than 75% marks but still manages to lie among the top 20 percentile candidate of his/her respective board are also eligible.

Also the list of IITs offering Chemical Engineering course are as below :-

I) IIT, Bombay.

II) IIT, Kanpur.

III) IIT, PATNA.

IV) IIT, ROPAR.

V) IIT, Hyderabad.

VI) IIT, Guwahati.

VII) IIT, Gandhinagar.

VIII) IIT, Madras.

IX) IIT, Kharagpur.

X) IIT, Delhi.

XI) IIT, Roorkee
15th February 2017, 10:10 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Chemical engineering course at IITs? List of IITs providing this course?

The admission in IIT is not offered on the basis of 12th board aggregate but the admission is offered after qualifying in Main and Advanced stage of examination.

So, you will have to qualify in both stages of examination for final selection. After qualifying in Main stage candidates need to be among the top 20 percentile scorer to become eligible for appearing in Advanced.

List of IITs providing the course are :-

IIT Kanpur.

IIT Madras.

IIT Delhi.

IIT Bombay.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?