28th July 2011, 06:24 PM
NEEER

Future scope for Mechanical Engineering? What is the fee structure of Merchant Navy course?

hi,
i have done mechanical engg. and want to join merchant navy.
will you please tell me the future scope for a mechanical engg and also the fee structure and placement in this field.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Mechanical engineer in Merchant Navy?
  2. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  3. how can a mechanical engineer apply for merchant navy ? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Total fee structure for one year Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering? Best college for Mechanical Engineering for Merchant Navy?
  5. How to join merchant navy after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  6. What is the scope in Merchant Navy?
  7. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue? -- [New]
  8. Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect?
  9. Can I do merchant navy if currently doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Scope in Merchant Navy after B.Tech in ECE?
  11. How to enter Merchant Navy after Electrical Engineering? Is there a good scope in it?
  12. Can a Mechanical Engineering B.Tech student apply for Merchant Navy? Will the course suit the Mechanical Engineers?
  13. How shall I get into Merchant Navy after completion of 10+2? What will be the fee structure for this?
  14. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  16. Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?
  17. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  18. Scope in Marine Engineering for non science student? Fee structure and admission criteria?
29th July 2011, 02:55 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future scope for Mechanical Engineering? What is the fee structure of Merchant Navy course?

hi...let me tell you one thing that mechanical engineering is one of the evergreen branches ,so there is always an good job opportunity for anmechanical engineer,in todays india the government organization and various public sector undertakings are offering the best packages for the mechanical engineers ,to join the psus you have to just attempt the written test conducted by them and then clear the interview conducted by them .also there is huge opportunity for mechanical engineers in construction industry also ,companies like the larsen and toubro limited,gammon india etc are employing large number of mechanical engineers with good pays and other facilities ,also with increase importance of steel construction the country the demand of mechanical engineers is surely going to grow due to huge number of infrastructure development projects neing started in our country ,also you are elegible to write various exams conducted by the upsc like the indian engineering services and the indian administartive services which are among the top jobs in the country
11th January 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Future scope for Mechanical Engineering? What is the fee structure of Merchant Navy course?

Can a mechanical engg setup his own firm in the field of cnc & bnc mechaine
22nd December 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder in mech.engg. And i want to join merchant navy and want to carreer in this field,m i eligible for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?