4th June 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job after pursuing MBA through GCPS?

I am parsuing mba through gcps and i want to get a job i .have also technical hand

5th June 2012, 08:18 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after pursuing MBA through GCPS?

You did not mention the complete abbreviation for GCPS whether it is name of a college or university or B-School.

Whatever it is, soon after the completion of MBA course, you can get job very easily if you are strong enough in
-Subject knowledge
-Communication skills

MBA candidates are having number of job opportunities in variety of business sectors like
-Insurance sector
-Banking sector
-Telecom sector
-Retail sector
-Pharmaceutical sector
-Aviation industry
-FMCG sector etc.

If you have studied your MBA course from a B-School, you have the scope to be placed in top companies through campus placements.

You did not mention the specialization that you have gone through in your MBA course.

Here are some of the guidelines to get a job.

-Know the job positions which you are interested to join in various companies.
-Along with this, decide upon the industry in which you want to make your entry.
-Know the top giants in that industry where your chosen job profile is being offered.
-Know the selection procedure to get that job and crack it.
-For this you need to have strong preparation towards the written exam and technical round.

Try to be strong enough in the following skills by the time you finish your MBA course
-Planning skills
-Organizing skills
-Convincing skills
-Soft skills
-Ability to frame strategies
-Strategic thinking
-Leadership skills
-Able to perform individually and as a team member

These skills will be helpful for you not only in personal life but also in professional life.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?