23rd March 2016, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Australia after completion of 12th and diploma course?

I want to do a job in Australia after this study but I do class 12 taking PCM & diploma taking mechanical please tell me something about this? Where to apply for the job now? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after completion of SSC? Can I do diploma or 11th and 12th science?
  2. Is it possible to get job in Australia after studying Diploma in Nursing from India?
  3. Can I get job in IT after one year Diploma from Australia?
  4. How can we get a government job after completion of diploma course?
  5. What we can do after completion of Diploma in ECE to get a good job?
  6. How to do Degree along with job in Australia being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  7. Which one to choose between 10th and diploma?
  8. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  9. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  10. Which diploma or study is better if going to settle in Australia?
  11. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can Indian get job in Australia after doing MS in Australia?
  13. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  14. Can I study in Australia after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  15. What should I do next after completion of diploma course?
  16. Job opportunities for Pakistani dentists in Australia?
  17. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  18. Am I eligible to get a job in Indian Navy after completion of 12th standar?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?