7th February 2013, 11:17 PM
prabu92

Can I do M.Arch after finishing B.E? I am doing civil engineering final year

Im doing civil engineering final year.Can i do M.Arch after finishing B.E?If yes where can i do M.Arch?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the correct way to pursue M.S in Civil Engineering from Germany? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering Final year student
  2. Is it possible to do Architecture after finishing civil engineering?
  3. What one can do after finishing civil engineering? Am I eligible to do M.Arch?
  4. After finishing MCVC how can I join civil engineering side?
  5. Where can I do the project for final year civil engineering?
  6. What marks would I need to score in B.Tech for getting jobs in navy?
  7. What all I can take up after finishing engineering? Which is a better option between MS and M.Tech? List of the various entrance exams which I can write like TOEFL, GRE?
  8. Qualifications required to write A.E exam? Can I write the exam during my final year?
  9. How can I become a Journalist without leaving my Civil engineering studies?
  10. Can I give engineering exam after studying 4th year B.Tech Civil
  11. How to pursue correspondence in M.Tech for civil engineering?
  12. job opportunity in ISRO for civil Engineering (B.Tech) Final year?
  13. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  14. Which subjects to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of final year B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  15. Which are the Civil Companies in India that provide a good job?
  16. L&T Technical Interview Question for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I doAeronuatical engineering after finishing diploma? -- [New]
  18. Can I apply for PSU after doing B.Tech final year in Civil Engineering? Which is the best field for Civil Students?
30th August 2015, 09:15 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Can I do M.Arch after finishing B.E? I am doing civil engineering final year

** First of all i want to you say that yes you are eligible for M.Arch after finishing B.E in civil engineering.

** For doing M.Tech you need to first clear GATE in architecture and then you can apply in various colleges.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA REQUIRED

** Candidate must pass B.Arch or any equivalent degree from any recognised university.

** Also age of candidate not be greater than 28 years.

BEST COLLEGE TO PURSE M.TECH

** National Institute of Technology
** Jadavpur University, Kolkata
** Manipal University
** Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
** Anna University
** School of planning and architecture
** IIT Roorkee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?