19th March 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

How to get Job in Mumbai having completed 12th class with 72% and pursuing final year of BA course?

I have complete my 12th with 72% & doing BA final year now. so i want a job in mumbai city anywhere.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Air Force after passing 12th(Bi.P.C)?
  2. Can I pursue MCA course having completed 12th class with Mathematics and pursuing final year of B.Com course?
  3. Having only 40% in 12th will matter at the time of job?
  4. How can I get Job in Mumbai being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Biotechnology and pursuing MBA in HR? Which positions can I apply for? What kind of Industrial Training Program is good for me?
  5. Can I get Job in Navy being a candidate having completed 10th class, failed in 12th class and pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get a god job in Mumbai after 10th with 61% and 12th with 62% under OBC category?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in any school of Mumbai if discontinue 12th CBSE from Ajman, UAE? -- [New]
  8. How can I get a job in IT field after pursuing MCA final year correspondence course?
  9. Am I eligible for Indian Army with a date of birth of 13-10-1987?
  10. How to get a job after passing final year B.Tech Civil? I have scored 59% in 12th class
  11. Am I eligible to join Indian Army having completed 12th with Commerce and without Mathematics and pursuing final year of BBA?
  12. How to apply for CDS Exam being a candidate having completed 12th Class and pursuing B.Com course?
  13. Job opportunities for B.Com student who has completed Aviation and Hospitality course?
  14. Can I do CS Training without resigning my Job being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com and doing Job? Is this possible to do CS course for the candidates with weak financial background?
  15. How to get more Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
  16. Details about Indian Air force? I am pursuing B.Com final year in Hyderabad
  17. Can I apply for 12th standard if completed graduation and pursuing M.Com?
  18. How can I join Indian Army after studying 11th
13th May 2016, 11:05 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: How to get Job in Mumbai having completed 12th class with 72% and pursuing final year of BA course?

You can apply for various support and BPO jobs.
To apply for jobs, you need to make a profile on various job portals and apply there.
Always check for walk-in interviews on job portals and don't miss that opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?