11th January 2012, 08:40 AM
challapavankumar

How to get a Job as soon as I complete B.Tech?

hii am pavan n m doing my b.tech 3rd year..i need to get a job as soon as i complete my b.tech as we are in a financial problems..sooo anyone please kinly let me know how to struggle for it,,...

19th April 2012, 02:58 PM
mrrudeaka
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to get a Job as soon as I complete B.Tech?

hello pavan,

As you mentioned that you are in 3rd year right now,so as being an software engineer i prefer to go for the jobs exams in 7th sem i.e. 4th year starting.A number of companies conduct their on-campuses in several universities and job-fairs for btech students.Go their and apply for the jobs in the starting of 4th year.
30th July 2013, 08:59 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are several competitive exams that you can try by final year to find a rewarding job. GATE qualified candidates can find jobs in PSU like BHEL, BEL, or NTPC. Qualifying CDS exam allows you to join as Officer/Asst Commandant in defense sector. You can apply for UPSC conducted ESE exam to find a secure job in engineering service sector. Campus placements are usually available during final year of B.Tech .
30th July 2013, 07:00 PM
anuragkumarjeemains

To get Job just after completing B Tech,you must apply for different posts in NET,Shine.com ,Monster.com etc.Personally apply in BHEL,HALL,Multinational Companies,DRDO,IT Companies etc.You must have secured and do training in different sectors regarding your branch and achieve certificate of work experience there.you will get best preferences in job.You must have desired and dynamic qualities and skills of interviews at the time of placements in Eng. Colleges.Give your complete potential and learn all basic and minute things of your branch as they are mainly asked by interviewers.
Best of luck for golden future.
30th July 2013, 07:04 PM
anuragkumarjeemains

To get Job just after completing B Tech,personally apply in ECE Companies,Software companies, BHEL,HALL,Multinational Companies,DRDO,IT Companies etc.You must have secured and do training in different sectors regarding your branch and achieve certificate of work experience there.you will get best preferences in job.You must have desired and dynamic qualities and skills of interviews at the time of placements in Eng. Colleges.Give your complete potential and learn all basic and minute things of your branch as they are mainly asked by interviewers.Also apply in Internet for different posts regarding-ENET,www.Shine.com ,www.Monster.com,www.jobseeker.com etc.
Best of luck for golden future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?