10th July 2012, 09:03 PM
akhatri084

How to get placed in good automobile companies? How do I prepare for placements?

sir i want to know that how to placed in good automobile companies .how do i prepare for get placement .i have 2 years for b.tech completion.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for campus placements in Automobile Companies? Which books should I refer for my aptitude? I am a mechanical engineering student
  2. Can I join MIT in Automobile Engineering? Are placements good in Automobile Engineering?
  3. What is the starting salary of an Automobile Engineer in India? Do the MNC companies provide good placements?
  4. How to get jobs in Automobile Companies like TATA Motors, Mahindra, Maruti after Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to prepare for BTech Final year placements? Suggest some good companies for Placements?
  6. List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer?
  7. Job in automobile companies like Mercedes, BMW, Ferrari or Audi after automobile engineering? -- [New]
  8. Placements in automobile engineering in India?
  9. Future after completing Master of Software Engineering degree?
  10. Chances of getting admission in M.Tech in Thermal Engineering in NIT Allahabad? What is the average package offered in these institutes?
  11. What are the jobs available in Automobile companies?
  12. How to get a Job after completion of BE course?
  13. Am I eligible for Campus Placement of Infosys having secured 64% in 10th, 66% in 12th and 68% in B.Tech up to 3rd year of B.Tech?
  14. What are future career opportunities in automobile companies?
  15. How to start preparation for Placements? Does C-Language enough to prepare for Placements? Which book is a good choice to prepare for Aptitude?
  16. Any placements after doing Architecture course from SPA colleges? In which companies can I get placements?
  17. Can I get a job in a good company after scoring 65%? How to prepare for campus placements?
  18. When Off campusing begins for MNCs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?