18th March 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

How to get trained to join in a well known college without buying a seat?

how can i get trained to join in a well known college without buying a seat?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I change my university from Amravati University to Mumbai University?
  2. Can I get a seat in any college after scoring 195.75 cutoff in 12th?
  3. Which course is better for girls in India between ECE and CSE? What are the job opportunities?
  4. Admission in Medical stream without NEET for a candidate who has scored less than 50% in 12th standard? -- [New]
  5. Can I get a seat in government college in India? I have passed 12th science and want to join BSc in Agriculture
  6. Can I get MBBS seat in any college of AP after scoring 50 marks in EAMCET?
  7. In which college can I get MBBS seat with 193.25 marks under BC category?
  8. Will I get a seat in Panmalar engineering college after scoring 191.50 cutoff marks
  9. Which are the top engineering colleges in Coimbatore? Can I get a seat in PSG college of engineering and technology after scoring 193?
  10. Can I get admission in college with free seat if score 950 out of 1000 in intermediate?
  11. Will I be able to get government dental college in Chennai after scoring 150 cutoff ? Which course can I join in Engineering if I am interested in Management and Construction?
  12. Is it possible to get payment seat for MDA in Bellary Dental College?
  13. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 30,000 in EAMCET? Can I get a seat in Engineering College in Visakhapatnam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get a government medical seat after scoring 190 medical cutoff?
  15. Procedure to join MSc Nursing?
  16. What is the process for shifting from one college to another?
  17. Is there any summer training or internship for ECE 3rd semester student in BHEL?
  18. Can I join a new college after second semester?
19th March 2013, 06:01 AM
sandeep.verma12d

Default Re: How to get trained to join in a well known college without buying a seat?

Buying a seat has became fashion now a days, the college guys say that the seat are filled up and now they have left out with the management quota seats and you need to get heavy capitation fees so that you get the seats... rather of wasting the hard earned money one can study hard for the entrance exams for the national level i.e. AIEEE or even JEE and score good then there will be no need of any donation or capitation. one can refer many sites for the preparation like www.indiabix.com,www.oureducation.in for getting knowledge about the questions asked and how to manage time . if you get good rank then you can get seat in govt. college and also you can get placed in good companies. so, rather of giving capitation try to get good rank in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?