17th November 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I give JEE 2016 exam if did not appeared in supplementary exam rather appearing in improvement exam?

Sir/mam, can i give JEE exam of 2016?, because i did not give supplementary exam, i am directly going to give class of improvement exam (fresher) can i still eligible to give JEE exam?

17th November 2015, 06:59 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I give JEE 2016 exam if did not appeared in supplementary exam rather appearing in improvement exam?

No.You can not apply directly for JEE because you are not eligible for JEE as per JEE eligibility criteria.

Eligibility
- You must have passed (10+2) with PCM as a main subjects & atleast total 5 subjects.
- You must have aggregate 50% in Physics , Chemistry & Maths.
- Your age should not be more than 25 years on the 1st October of the examination year.

Application Procedure
- Visit the site : www.jeemain.nic.in
- Go to Registration link
- Register online through Mail Id & Mobile No.You will get generated Application No & Password
- Upload scanned Image , Signature & Thumb Impression
- Now , Make a online payment through Net-banking/Debit-card/Credit-card
- Submit the Application

Important Dates
- Start to Apply : 1st Week of November , 2015
- Last Date to Apply : Last Week of December , 2015
- Issue Admit-Cards : 1st Week of March , 2016
- JEE Main Offline Exam : 1st Week of April , 2016
- JEE Main Online Exam : 1st or 2nd Week of April , 2016
- Result Declaration : June , 2016
17th November 2015, 11:08 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I give JEE 2016 exam if did not appeared in supplementary exam rather appearing in improvement exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the examination in the 2016. JEE examination is conducted every year for the admission of the candidates in the government colleges.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed or appearing for the 10+2 examination.
* Candidates must have the PCM as main paper in the board examination.

The maximum attempt to appear for the Mains examination is three and that for the JEE Advance is two.

So you can appear for the examination next year. The examination will be conducted in the month of April.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?