22nd August 2012, 05:18 PM
anand.usakoyal

How to give NET exam of commerce? When is the next exam schedule?

i want to give net exam of commerce..so plz provide me question papers of last years,syllabous..and next exam schedule and also details

24th August 2012, 03:25 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to give NET exam of commerce? When is the next exam schedule?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anand.usakoyal View Post
i want to give net exam of commerce..so plz provide me question papers of last years,syllabous..and next exam schedule and also details
  • Question Paper of 2012 (June)

Paper I-Series W
Paper I-Series X
Paper I-Series Y
Paper I-Series Z

Paper II

Paper III
  • In order to check out the syllabus, refer to the link provided below:

General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper -I)

Commerce

In order to appear for the National Eligibility Test (NET) in Commerce, you will have to complete your masters degree program in Commerce (M.Com) with a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination. However, the percentage of marks is relaxed upto 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.

As far as the upcoming National Eligibility Test to be held in the month of December 2012 is concerned, there is no official confirmation yet. Notice for UGC-NET December examination is usually published in the month in September or later.The application process for the exam begins after notification of the exam is published. The online application forms are made available on the official website of UGC-NET as per the notification issued by University Grant Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?