22nd July 2012, 09:04 PM
anudeep.anam

How good are the placements for M.Tech in ECE?

how placements is going on for m.tech in ece...please tell me how good

Related Questions:
  1. Which will be the profitable career for me of joining in TCS and doing M.Tech in NIT being a final year student of BE in ECE?
  2. Can I get main campus in Chennai after scoring 16 in M.Tech ECE? How good are the placements?
  3. How good are the placements of SRM Chennai University? What about the quality of education?
  4. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  5. How to get selected in campus placements after scoring 82% aggregate in 2nd year?
  6. What is the GATE cutoff in merit list for M.Tech admission in COEP Pune in ECE stream?
  7. How good are the placements in PESIT for Electronics and Communication?
  8. Is the Automation course a good course for B.Tech ECE candidates? Will 59% in B.Tech cause any problems during placements? What is the future of the course and is Chennai institute good for the course?
  9. Which branch should I take in M.Tech ECE?
  10. How to do M.Tech in Gitams Hyderabad or Vizag? Which has better placements?
  11. How to join M.Tech course having completed BE in ECE in the year of 2009?
  12. What is the scope of M.Tech from Manipal University?
  13. Which Mtech streams get high salary packages jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do M.Tech in instrumentation field after completing B.E ECE -- [New]
  15. Which is better between M.Tech and Job after 63% in B.Tech and got placements in Wipro and Patni and no interest to join software?
  16. What to do after passing B.Tech ECE with 60%? I am interested to go for M.Tech
  17. What is the future in M.Tech for B.Tech ECE student? Which colleges to prefer in Visakhapatnam? Can I get a seat in Visakhapatnam after scoring 5790 rank in PGCET?
  18. How good are the placements for M.Tech in ECE?
30th November 2012, 05:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How good are the placements for M.Tech in ECE?

M.Tech graduates in ECE can join teaching field as Lecturer or Asst Professor. For joining these positions under government you need to qualify NET. Also you can seek senior job positions with HLL Life Care Limited, and National Dairy Development Board (NDDB). SAIL, ISRO, BEL, etc are certain other firms where you can apply for matching jobs. Research and development is still another area you can exploit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?