28th April 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

How to have a short time career after 2nd PU? I am a 2nd PU science student

iam a 2nd pu science student .i want a short time career after 2nd pu .

Related Questions:
  1. List of short term courses available for a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? Which is more preferable, either embedded or VLSI for better future?
  2. What can I do after BSc? I am a student of BSc 2nd year
  3. How should I build my career after finishing 12th science exam with 2nd class?
  4. List of short term courses available for an 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) candidates?
  5. What can I do after my PG? I am pursuing M.Com 2nd semester from CCS university
  6. Which subjects to choose after completion of 2nd year science
  7. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  8. Which career will suit me after 2nd PUC? I am studying PUC commerce -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Are there short period training programs while doing 2nd year B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  10. How to join part time training for a good career while in 2nd year for electronics and telecommunication?
  11. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. What is GATE syllabus? I am a 2nd year electronics and a communication engineering student
  13. What are the job opportunities for Automobile Engineers in Gulf Countries?
  14. How much time is appropriate to prepare for LLB from DU? I am a 2nd year student
  15. Information about short term undergraduate courses in jammu? I am a 2nd year student
  16. How to get Internship in Bangalore being 2nd year student of BE in Information Science?
  17. Which course is more preferable, either Chemical or Biological science? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Sahyadri science college
  18. Internship at Tata Steel for Computer Science 2nd year student? -- [New]
12th March 2023, 01:21 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: How to have a short time career after 2nd PU? I am a 2nd PU science student

As a 2nd PU science student, there are several short-term career options you can consider. Here are a few:

1. Diploma courses: There are several diploma courses that you can pursue after 2nd PU. Some of the popular ones include Diploma in Engineering, Diploma in Computer Science, Diploma in Graphic Designing, etc. These courses are usually 1-2 years long and can help you gain practical skills that can be useful in the job market.

2. Certificate courses: If you are interested in a specific field or skill, you can consider enrolling in a certificate course. These courses are shorter than diploma courses and are designed to provide you with specific skills. Some popular certificate courses include web designing, digital marketing, programming languages, etc.

3. Vocational courses: Vocational courses are designed to provide you with practical training for a specific job. You can consider enrolling in courses like plumbing, electrician, carpentry, etc. These courses are typically shorter than diploma courses and can help you gain practical skills that can be useful in the job market.

4. Short-term job-oriented courses: There are several short-term courses that are designed to provide you with job-oriented skills. These courses are usually 3-6 months long and can help you gain skills that are in demand in the job market. Some popular job-oriented courses include data entry, typing, accounting, etc.

Overall, there are several short-term career options that you can consider after 2nd PU. It is important to choose a course that aligns with your interests and career goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?