18th January 2013, 07:18 PM
Tmarts

How to improve expression in literature?

I'm a student of 12th (cbse board)and i've realised that i am weak in expressions. Thats why i always score in about 80s only. But i dont want to take any chance for boards and want to improve it. So please suggest some ways to do that as i aspire to score in 90s. Please show me the correct way

7th November 2016, 11:37 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to improve expression in literature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmarts View Post
I'm a student of 12th (cbse board)and i've realised that i am weak in expressions. Thats why i always score in about 80s only. But i dont want to take any chance for boards and want to improve it. So please suggest some ways to do that as i aspire to score in 90s. Please show me the correct way
To score more in English, your way of expressing answers should be something attractive so that the examiner could be impressed.

Also, your language must be polished while writing answers.

The representation of writing answers should be good enough and clear to withdraw more marks.

Always a good quality of pen while writing answers to overcome blurred handwriting.

Avoid cuttings, over-writing and unusual marks on the answer sheet.

At last, your handwriting plays a major role in gaining more marks. Make sure to make neat and clean handwriting in answer sheet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?