18th September 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

How to join in Air Force as a Pilot in 3rd year B.Tech in mechanical branch

how to join in airforce as a pilot in 3rd year of b-tech in mechanical branch?

9th February 2015, 07:05 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join in Air Force as a Pilot in 3rd year B.Tech in mechanical branch

Candidates who seek entry in the Indian Air Force as pilot
should be between 19-23 Years. They should to be Graduates (Three Year Course) in any discipline and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) with 60% in all papers put together. Candidates have to appear in the Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT) test for joining Flying Branch of Indian Air Force. It is of three level like Instrument Battery Test, Sensory Motor Apparatus Test and Control Velocity Test. Instrument Battery Test (INSB) is a paper pencil test and rest two are machine tests. The Instruments Battery Test (INSB) comprises two parts and identifies the ability to read and interpret the dials of an instrument panel of an aircraft. Candidates after appearing for the written test has to undergo (AFSB)SSB .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?