22nd July 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

How to join Air Force as a Pilot after learning B.E EC in Latur? What are the opportunities?

sir myself sumit,learning BE(ec) in latur. currently in 3rd year.
actually i want to be an air force pilot,shall i have any oppurtunities to be it?

13th February 2012, 03:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Air Force as a Pilot after learning B.E EC in Latur? What are the opportunities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir myself sumit,learning BE(ec) in latur. currently in 3rd year.
actually i want to be an air force pilot,shall i have any oppurtunities to be it?
If you want to become a Pilot in the Indian Air Force, you may write either Combined Defense Service Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission or you may write Air Force Common Admission Test conducted by the Air Force Selection Board.
For both the entrance examinations, the age limit is between 19-23 years.
In order to become a pilot, you will have to join the Flying Branch through any of the entrance exam mentioned above and to be considered eligible for these exams, Physics and Maths in higher secondary level is compulsory and since you are pursuing Bachelors degree program in Engineering, I'm sure you had the combination of Physics and Maths in the +2 level.
For further information, refer to the official website of Indian Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?