27th February 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

How to join Army being a candidate of 10+2 in Humanities and with an age of 18 years?

I am a +2 humanities student.
I am 18 years old
how i am join the army?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Army being a candidate from B.Ed course with an age of 24 years?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government job after passing B.Tech from JRN RVD University? Is it AICTE approved university?
  3. How to join IMA(Army) after passing 12th with Humanities?
  4. Can I join in Indian Army being a candidate at an age of 19 years and passed 10th class?
  5. How can I join Indian Army if completed B.Com being a 24 years old candidate?
  6. How to join Indian Army being a candidate of B.Com having an age of 23 years and not having NCC certificate?
  7. Procedure to join Indian Army for 22 years old B.Com candidate? What kind of posts are available for me in Indian Army?
  8. Can I join Indian Army at the age of 30 or 31 years old?
  9. How can I join the South African Army if failed in Matriculation being a 21 years old candidate? -- [New]
  10. How to join Indian Army being a candidate at an age of 20 years and appearing for 3rd year BA course?
  11. How to get admission in Indian Military Academy in 2016?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in UPSC exams if completed B.Com General from KSOU?
  13. Can I apply for CDS form after doing qualification in BSc in Hotel Management?
  14. What to do after passing my 12th? In which section of Indian Army can I join?
  15. How can I join Indian Army at the age of 26 years if I am having the NCC B Certificate and C Certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join in Army being a candidate having passed 12th with PCM with 59.8% at an age of 19 years?
  17. How may I join Chandigarh Police? I've passed 12th with 68% marks in Humanities and having 6 feet height, age 18 years
  18. Indian Army after PG in Political science with 63% marks and age 26.5?
28th February 2012, 08:51 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to join Army being a candidate of 10+2 in Humanities and with an age of 18 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 18 years old
how i am join the army?

How To Join The Indian Army After 12th

For becoming an officer in the Indian Army..you need to appear for the NDA (National Defense Academy) Exam which is conducted every year by the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) in the months of April and August..

The next exam is going to be conducted on 15th April,2012 for which the last date for form submission was 30th January,2012..

In case you missed out to fill the form this time, then you can apply for the second exam this year which is going to be held on 19th August,2012..

The forms for the exam shall release on 5th May,2012 and the last date to submit the forms is 4th June,2012..

Eligibility Criterion For Appearing In The Exam

1) The candidate must be within the age limit of 16.5-19 years as seen on 1st July,2012

2) The candidate must have passed out 12th in any stream from a recognized board.. (percentage is not a constraint)

Exam Pattern

General Ability :- The exam will test you on general awareness and aptitude skills..

The second paper will test you on your basic knowledge of English,Science and Maths..

After you clear the written exam..you will have to clear the medical examination..

The minimum physical qualifications required for the Indian Army are given in the attachments..

After the medical examination..you will have to clear the interview round

I have also attached a few sample papers of the exams you are going to face so that you get an idea of the papers you are going to face..

Go through them and get acquainted to the pattern..

For more details on the exam you can visit http://upsc.gov.in

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: doc NDA Genral-ability.doc(61.4 KB, 87 views)
File Type: pdf NDA-Solved-Previous-Year-Question-Paper-2008.pdf(61.3 KB, 89 views)
File Type: txt Physical Requirements for NDA.txt(3.2 KB, 64 views)
28th February 2012, 09:43 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Army being a candidate of 10+2 in Humanities and with an age of 18 years?

To join an Army you need to appear for the NDA Exam which is conducted every year by the UPSC in the months of April and August..

The Eligibility criteria for the same is as under-

1. The candidate must be within the age limit of 16.5-19 years.

2. The candidate must have passed out 12th in any stream from a recognized board.

The selection criteria is based upon-

1. Written Test

2. Medical Test

3. Interview Round

The next exam is going to be conducted on 15th April,2012 for which the last date for form submission was 30th January,2012.

For more details on the exam you can visit to-

http://upsc.gov.in
28th February 2012, 10:20 AM
anlakshmi

Default Re: How to join Army being a candidate of 10+2 in Humanities and with an age of 18 years?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Indian Army through NDA Examination after completion of your 12th class.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy.NDA Examination are conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year.

NDA Examination is conducted in 3 wings:

• Indian Air Force
• Indian Navy
• Indian Army

The Eligibility Criteria:

** The candidate must have to pass 12th class from a recognized university.

** And the final year of 12th class students also to apply for this NDA Examination.

** The age limit in between 16.5 to 19 years.

** The candidate must be male person & unmarried and medically fit.

** The candidate must be citizen of India.

Exam Pattern:

• General Ability
• Mathematics

For more details please visit the official website: www.upsc.in.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA Paper 1.pdf(8.15 MB, 85 views)
File Type: pdf NDA Paper 2.pdf(2.59 MB, 66 views)
File Type: pdf NDA Paper 3.pdf(926.6 KB, 52 views)
File Type: pdf NDA Paper 4.pdf(621.4 KB, 49 views)
28th February 2012, 10:22 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Being a candidate in 10+2 Humanities you can join Indian Army through NDA.

NDA- NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried male having either appear for the final 10+2 exam or pass from a recognised Board in any stream within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good physical fitness.

As you are a candidate from 10+2 Humanities, you can only eligible to apply for Indian Army wing of NDA.

The registration for NDA-I has already been completed the exam will be held on 15.04.2012. If you are interested you can apply for NDA-II 2012 exam, the notification for which will come out in the month of May 2012 followed by exam during August 2012.

For more information you may log on to official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
28th February 2012, 11:53 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of 12th class you want to join in Indian Army..

Then you have to qualify in NDA exam.. NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice in every year..

Eligibility for NDA exam:---------------------->>

::Candidate must have complete the 12th class in any trade from a recognized central/state education board..
::A candidate, who is appearing in 12th class board exam can also apply for the exam.
::Candidate must have attained 16.5 years and must not have complete 18 years..
::Candidate must be physically fit.
::Candidate should be a citizen of India..

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.
As You have done 12th class in humanities and you are 18 years old then you are eligible for the exam...
The last date to apply for NDA 1 exam is already over..
You can apply for NDA 2 exam..
The notification of which comes out in the month of may...
The exam will be held on 19th august 2012...

So, get prepare for that exam..

All the best..
28th February 2012, 02:16 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 18 years old
how i am join the army?
HI!
After passing 12th you can join Indian Army..

For this you have to qualify the N.D.A exam..

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

IMPORTANT DATES FOR N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(II), 2012
Date of Notification:-05.05.2012
Last date of receipt of form:- 04.06.2012(MONDAY)
Date of exam:-19.08.2012 (SUNDAY)

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
28th February 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Army being a candidate of 10 2 in Humanities and with an age of 18 years?

I am 17 years old and i am a 2 humanities student how can i join the army
2nd March 2012, 05:44 AM
tanu47

Yes dear,
u are eligible for Indian Army through NDA Examination after completion of your 12th class.NDA ( National Defense Academy).NDA Examination are conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year.
THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

The candidate must have to pass 12th class from a recognized university.
And the final year of 12th class students also to apply for this NDA Examination.
The age limit in between 16.5 to 19 years.
The candidate must be male person & unmarried and medically fit.
The candidate must be citizen of India.

NDA Examination is conducted in 3 wings:
Indian Air Force
Indian Navy
Indian Army

EXAM PATTERN:
General Ability
Mathematics

27th July 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Army being a candidate of 10 2 in Humanities and with an age of 18 years?

EXAM QUESTIONS?HOW TO APPLICATE FOR THAT EXAM?
21st May 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I am 2 Humanites student.but Iam faild in english.plees I cant help you?My name is ashiq.pn.My no 918891113613
22nd May 2013, 12:13 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You have to pass 10+2 then only you will be eligible for Indian Army otherwise you can not apply for Indian Army.

After 10+2 you can apply for NDA exam if you want to join Indian Army. Any stream students are eligible for Indian Army though NDA examination

The age limit for NDA exam is 16.5 to 19 years. Only Indian Citizen who are unmarried male are eligible to apply for it.

Exam Pattern:

Physical Requirements:

So try to complete 10+2 as soon as possible to become eligible for NDA exam.

There are non officer posts like Clerk, Nursing Assistant and Soldier in Indian Army after 10+2. The age limit is 17.5 to 23 years. If you are interested in these jobs then you can apply for it.

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
4th June 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Iam 2 humanites pass in 65% & now iam degree BA.english studing what job this in indian army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?