10th November 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Navy after completing +2?

sir,my name is Harish and now i am studying plus too. and i am taken business mathematices.and i am interested indian navy very much.so please say to me how i can joint in indian navy.and my email id is [email protected]. Thanking you.

17th November 2011, 06:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after completing +2?

It is great that you want to join Indian Navy. You have to appear for NDA after 12th to join Indian Navy. NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice every year. To be eligible for this exam you should have attained a minimum of 16 ½ years. You must have studied Physics and Maths as major subjects in 11th and 12th to apply for naval wing of NDA. You can visit the official web site of UPSC for further details.
17th November 2011, 11:23 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,my name is Harish and now i am studying plus too. and i am taken business mathematices.and i am interested indian navy very much.so please say to me how i can joint in indian navy.and my email id is [email protected]. Thanking you.
After Completing (Intermediate) Examination, You are eligible for National Defence Academy (NDA), This examination is Conducted by UPSC twice in a year for the Recruitment of Army Wings, naval Wings and Air Force Wings.

The Eligiblity Criteria are Vary form Wings to Wings.

For Army Wings, You have to Passed in your 12Th examination in any Stream from a recognised Board.

For Naval Wings and Air Force Wings, You have to complete your 12Th examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory Subjects. If you have study Maths and Physics as a Compulsory Subjects then you are eligible to apply for Naval Wings to Join Indian Navy.

To apply for NDA Examination, Your age Should between 16.5 to 19 Years.

The Notification of NDA Examination is Published Twice in a year, Those who are Interested in NDA, then please apply for this examination Next year, the Notification of This examination will be Published on 31/Dec/2011 and the last date of apply for this examination : 30/Jan/2012.

The examination will be held on 15/April/2012.

So, If you have not completed your 12Th examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory Subjects, then you are not eligible for Naval Wings of NDA, Then you have to apply for Army Wings.

So please wait for the Notification and apply for NDA Examination as per your Educational Qualification and for More Information please check official website :

http://upsc.gov.in
17th November 2011, 11:41 PM
mendu aparna

Quote:
Dear friend,
You can definitely join Indian Navy after 12th, the advertisement comes in almost every news papers ,specially in the Employment News.There are no criterion for marks to appear in the exam ,you have to only pass the 12th.

There are lots of branches in Navy.

Also you can join after Graduation,in that case the name of the exam is CDS(Combined Defense Service).

Yes, friend,there is a course that can really help you getting into Indian Navy and that is Marine Engineering,but in that case you have to join Indian Navy after B.Tech.

Age limit to join after 12th is 16.5-19 years and to join after Graduation is 24 years.

All the best.
18th November 2011, 12:40 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to join Indian Navy after completing +2?

Quote:

How To Join Indian Navy After 12th

You can join the Indian Navy after class 12th just by appearing in the NDA exam which is held every year twice in the months of April and August..

The next NDA exam is going to be conducted on 15th April,2012 and the forms shall be available from 31st December,2011 and the last date for form submission is 30th January,2012..

You should be a 12th pass out with Physics,Chemistry and Maths as your subjects in 12th..

You should also be within the age limit of 16.5-19 years

12th appearing candidates are also eligible for appearing in the NDA exam..

Lay more stress on General Knowledge,basic maths and english..

I have also attached a few past papers of NDA Navy along with this post..

Just go through them and i hope they will help you in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1NAVY-SOLVED-QUESTION-PAPER.pdf(95.5 KB, 147 views)
File Type: pdf 1NAVY-solved-question-Paper-2010.pdf(926.6 KB, 135 views)
File Type: pdf 1Navy-solved-test-paper.pdf(2.59 MB, 184 views)
18th November 2011, 05:55 AM
brijesh2970

dear friend, when you completes your 12th class. then purchase the NDA(national defence academy) form available in banks and book sailors.After getting form when you are filling it then in the form there is coloumn with option in which field you want to serve NAVY, ARMY, AIRFORCE. tick on any one you desire..............thank you!

*******************best of luck*******************************
18th November 2011, 08:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Yes, After 12th standard you are eligible for NAVY through NDA exam.The details about the exam is given below.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAM

Those candidate have completed their 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable.

SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NDA EXAM:-

1) Written test which is conducted by UPSC.

2)Personal Interview.

EXAM DATE FOR NDA EXAM:-

Date of commencement of notification : 31-12-2011
Last date to receive completed application forms : 30-01-2012
Date of NDA I Exam : 15-04-2012

So more details about NDA exam , you can visit to UPSC website.
18th November 2011, 09:35 AM
tejesh_09

you can join Indian Navy after completion of +2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for which you have to appear and crack the NDA (National Defence Academy) exam conductec by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II.

An unmarried Indian citizen within the age group of 16.5 to 19 years of age with +2 pass or final year exam appearing student with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject can apply for NDA to join Indian Navy.

The notification for forth coming NDA exam will be announced in December. So if you are interested then be updated with the official web site of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
18th November 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after completing 2?

I'm appearing candidate of class 12th with pcm,can i apply in indian navy or NDA.
1st December 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

i m in 2 with PCB and i want to join indian navy ,how can i do ? what is the way?
1st December 2011, 09:50 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

You can join in Indian Navy by appearing NDA exam.National Defense Academy (NDA) exam is conducted by upsc twice in a year to intake qualified Candidate for different department in Defense service like Indian Airforce, Indian Navy,Indian Army.

Eligibility criteria for NDA-I/NDA-II exam:
Education qualification:
For Indian Navy/Indian Air Force:You should complete 12th class with PCM stream.
For Indian Army:You should have complete 12th class with any stream from a recognized university.
Age Limit: Age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.
Citizenship: Indian

NDA-I and NDA-II exam are conducted twice in year, because the person who was not able to attend for NDA-I exam, he can apply for NDA-II exam in the same year, without having gap between the education.

NDA-I exam notification for this year:
Issue of application form from 31st Dec 2011 to 30th Jan 2012.
Exam will held on 15th April 2012.
NDA-II exam notification for this year:
Issue of application form from 5th May 2012 to 4th June 2012.
Exam will held on 19th Aug 2012.

While appearing for final exam of above mentioned course can also eligible for NDA exam.

For more details,then click here
2nd December 2011, 11:52 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
You will have to appear for NDA examination conducted by UPSC twice in every year

NDA eligibility :

1.The candidate should pass 12th standard

2.The age of the candidate must be within 16.5 to 19 years

3.He must be an Indian

4.There should not be any color blindness and should have eyesight of 6/6

For more details you can see the attachments below :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA.pdf(481.8 KB, 113 views)
File Type: pdf nda-joining-instruction.pdf(2.44 MB, 118 views)
4th December 2011, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

sir i am salim asnsari i want do something diffract own my motherland i has been pass 10 2 i.com and i am running b.bom 2nd year i hope that ans it.s my mom deames m [email protected] 91-8401398664
4th December 2011, 01:43 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hi,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for joining Indian Navy after 12th without Physics, math and chemistry.
If you really want to join the Indian nave you can apply after graduation through C.D.S exam.
C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-
>> Pass graduation from recognized university.
>> Age limit:- 19-24 year.
>> Medical fit.

ALL THE BEST!
4th December 2011, 06:29 PM
kavya_guddi

hello friend

It is great that you want to join Indian Navy. You have to appear for NDA after 12th to join Indian Navy. NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice every year. To be eligible for this exam you should have attained a minimum of 16 ½ years. You must have studied Physics and Maths as major subjects in 11th and 12th to apply for naval wing of NDA. You can visit the official web site of UPSC for further details.
5th December 2011, 10:39 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: How to join Indian Navy after completing +2?

Quote:

NDA - National Defence Academy

NDA Exam is also conducted by UPSC(Union Pubis Service Commission).This exam is conducted every year and it is conducted as NDA I and NDA II

This exam is conducted on the reason for candidates to join in defence forces like:

• Indian Army
• Indian Navy
• Indian Air Force

As you wish to join in Navy after your respected +2,then you have to satisfy the following eligibility criteria:

Eligibility for NDA:

>> Candidate applying for the exam must have a citizenship in India.

Martial Status:

>> The candidate must be a unmarried male candidate as they are only eligible for the exam.Even male candidate who is married is also not eligible for the exam and even girls are not eligible.

Age limit:

>> Age limit for the NDA exam is that the candidate applying for the NDA Exam is that the candidate must have a age limit of 16 1/2-19 years i.e the candidate should have born after 2nd July 1993 and not later than 1st January 1996.

Education Qualification:

>> Education qualification for the NDA Exam specifies that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with a fair percentage with physics ,chemistry and mathematics as subjects.

Physical Standard:

>> The candidate applying for the exam must be physically fit while appearing for the NDA exam for joining in Indian navy.

If you satisfy the above criteria's for the defence force,then you can apply for the NDA Exam.As you satisfy the education qualification see that whether you satisfy the other criteria's also.

You can get more information regarding the NDA Exam you can check at the official site of UPSC at http://www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
10th December 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

if we get above 80% then shall we straightly attend personal interview?
10th December 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

sir there r not question paper of last year ssr exam i am in 12th and want to give that exam need watt kind of question r cuming in that
12th December 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

sir, I'm Venkatesh Rathod.. I passed 10 2 with physics and mathematics.. I'm 22years old now.. I want to join Indian Navy.. Can I get into Navy? If not, please suggest me the other chances of me to getting into Navy.. Please.. Thanking you.
24th December 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i am jagriti, a student of class 12 with science stream.i want to join indian navy after completing my 12th.i am a girl so is there any age limit for girls?do we have to be graduate for joining navy?
1st January 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

sir.,my name is vinod kumar reddy.,i have completed 12th with Maths,Biology,Physics,Chemistry, i want to join indian armed forces.,please help me sir.,my mail id: [email protected]
my mobile number is 919052283084
1st January 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

how to join indian navy after completion B.E in electrical engg.which is good position for women.
2nd January 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
for this year online ND Aapplication the age limit option starts from 1994. bt it is said atfer 2nd july 1993 can also apply. My date of birth is 26/10/1993. What shall i do?
4th January 2012, 06:00 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: How to join Indian Navy after completing +2?

Quote:
Hi Harish,

How to Join Indian Navy

Options to inter into Indian Navy
  • You can join indian navy after 12th or Graduation

Indian NAVY After 12th-

-> After passing 12th you can join Indian NAVY by giving NDA(National defense academy) exam conducted by UPSC(Union public service commission) 2 times in the year as NDA1 & NDAII Exam.

To join Indian NAVY after 12th you must have following eligibility Criteria:
  • You have passes 12th Class with PCM subjects conducted by State Board .
  • If you are appearing for above examination you can also apply.
  • This exam is for Unmarried male candidates only
  • Your Age must be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years
  • You Must be a citizen of india

Date of NDAI exam:
Notification Announced - 31/12/2011

Last date to apply - 30/01/2012

Examination date - 15/04/2012.

Date of NDA II exam:

Date of Notification : -05/05/2012

Last Date of Submission of Application form - 04/06/2012 (MONDAY)

Commencement of Examination - 19/08/2012 (SUNDAY)

Selection procedure

The process of selecting cadets for the National Defence Academy is split into three phases :
  • A written examination
  • An interview
  • A medical examination

EXAM PATTERN
There will be written Examination for total of 900 marks in two Subjects:
1. Mathematics - Maximum marks is 300 and the duration of the test is 2.5 Hrs.
2. General Ability Test - Maximum marks is 600 and the duration of the test is 2.5 Hrs.
The papers in both the subjects will consist of objective type questions only

For more information visit:http://nda.nic.in

Indian NAVY after Graduation-
-> After Graduation you can join India NAVY by giving CDS(Combined defence service) Exam conducted by UPSC 2 times in the year as CDSI & CDSII exam.

To join Indian Navy after Graduation you must possess following Eligibility Criteria:
  • Your age must be in between 19 ½ to 25 years.
  • You should have qualifications such as BE/B.Tech in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical from an institution recognized by AICTE or a post graduate from any recognized university
  • You must have at least a height of 157cms

For more information visit: http://upsc.gov.in

Best wishes...
~Regards~
4G Solutions
13th January 2012, 07:33 PM
deekshith_24

respected sir .. my self DEEPAK .B. SHETTY i am persuing my graduation in bcom field.and i want to join navy any how with my all need full ability. so please can i get to know the need full procedure.. ur respectfull.
1st February 2012, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

sir, i m yasir, i m doing b.c.a fron csjmu, i m in 2nd year nd i have passed 12 frm pcm.. and i want to join indian navy.. so what should i do for that.. my email [email protected].
2nd February 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

respected sir....
my name is Raghu doing my masters in commerce, wanted to serve in navy. so plz suggest me in which field i can do better....
i need ur guide lines...... hoping for positive response as soon as possible.............
15th February 2012, 06:12 PM
unagi

Dear Aspirant,

In My thinking Girls are not physically fit at the age 0f 16.5 to 19 yr...... but boys are fit at this age.....

In the defense services , girls can enter in the following :::

* SSC (Tech) or (Non Tech)
* CDS
* NCC
* UES

*** Note that if you are an engineering student , you can enter in Army By UES.... (University Entry Scheme)
18th February 2012, 05:11 PM
P. Naresh

sir, my name is naresh i would like to indian navy interested plz request sir my email id [email protected] thank you sir
18th February 2012, 06:41 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You can join Indian Navy through NDA.

NDA stands for NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY its a premier defence training Academy for young Indians who wants to join Defence Service through an entrance examination.

NDA exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA -I and NDA-II for entry in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA.

The Eligibility Criteria for Joining Indian Navy of NDA:-

-The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male.
-The candidate should have either appeared for 12th final exam or passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Central/State Board.
- The candidate should be within the age group of 16.5 to 19 years of age.
-The candidate should have possessed good physical fitness.

The notification for NDA-I has already been declared and the registration process has been completed, the exam will be held on 15.04.2012.

If you are interested you can apply for NDA-II 2012 exam the notification of which will come out in the month of May 2012 followed by exam on August 2012.

For further detailed information you may log on to official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
18th February 2012, 09:55 PM
anlakshmi

Yes, you are eligible to join for Indian Army through NDA Examination after completion of your 12th class.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy.NDA Examination are conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year.

NDA Examination is conducted in 3 wings:

• Indian Army
• Indian Navy
• Indian Air Force

Indian Army

Qualification:

The candidate must have to complete 12th class in any stream from a recognized board or university. The final year 12th class students are also eligible.

Age criteria:

The age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

Indian Navy

Qualification:

The candidate must have to complete 12th class in science stream from a recognized board or university. The final year 12th class students are also eligible.

Age criteria:

Indian Air Force

Qualification:

The candidate must have to complete 12th class in science stream from a recognized board or university. The final year 12th class students are also eligible.

Age criteria:

For more details please visit the official website: www.upsc.in.
18th February 2012, 10:43 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Indian Navy after passing 12th with Business and Maths..

If you want to join Indian Navy after passing 12th then you have to opt Physics and maths..

Don't worry you are eligible for Indian Army..

For this you have to qualify the N.D.A exam..

N.D.A. Exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice.

Eligibility criteria for N.D.A exam:-
> Pass 12th with any stream from recognized board.
> Age limit should be above 16.5year and below 19 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit (no major surgery)

There are three stages of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

You can apply online or offline.
The Form cost is just 20 Rs.
For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST!
19th February 2012, 12:39 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

You can join the Indian Navy after class 12th just by appearing in the NDA exam which is held every year twice in the months of April and August.

The next NDA exam is going to be conducted on 15th April,2012 and the forms shall be available from 31st December,2011 and the last date for form submission is 30th January,2012.

The eligibility criteria for the same is as under-

1. You should be a 12th pass out with Physics,Chemistry and Maths as your subjects in 12th.

2. You should also be within the age limit of 16.5-19 years.

3. The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male.

4. The candidate should have possessed good physical fitness.

For more details please visit the official website:

http://upsc.gov.in
2nd March 2012, 02:26 PM
ghutuk

After completing 10+2; you can join indian navy by appearing in NDA exam.
This exam is conducted twice every year by UPSC.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
>The candidate should be citizen of India.
>He should be unmarried male candidate only.
>The eye sight must be 6/6 or 6/9.
>The age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

>The candidate must be 10+2 with maths and physics as compulsory subjects.
>The candidates who are pursuing 12 th class can also apply.

SELECTION PROCESS:
>Written Test.(English, GK, Maths;Multiple choice questions 100 marks each)
>S.S.B Interview For Intelligence Test.
>Medical Examination.

IMPORTANT DATES FOR N.D.A-II 2012:
Date of Notification :05-05-2012
Last Date Of Submission Of Form :04-06-2012
Date Of Examination :19-08-2012

For more information you can visit www.upsc.nic.in
www.indiannavy.nic.in

*And you can also cheak your eligibility at
http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/eligible.php
7th March 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

hello,
sir,
i am Akhilesh Kumar 10th Passed form CBSE in 2006,12th Passed form CBSE in 2008,Pursuing BA (Pro) form Delhi University (OPEN).
15th March 2012, 03:28 PM
uday bhan yadav

Default I am join Indian Navy after completing diploma

sir,my name is Harish and now i am studying plus too. and i am taken business mathematices.and i am interested indian navy very much.so please say to me how i can joint in indian navy.and my email id is [email protected]. Thanking you.[/QUOTE]
4th April 2012, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is Royston.I have just completed my 12 th from CBSE .I am plan to do mechanical engineering in an NIT and obtain my M.Tech and then post grad. After that, how to join the navy? Should i enter the NDA ? should i write the upsc? please give me the necessary info and details .Since 3 years, I hv been dreaming of a career in the Navy.. and i want it real bad. Please give the information here or either send it to my e-mail address : [email protected] . Please do the needful. Thank you!
11th April 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m raju subba in nepal but i m also interest in indian navy. I have just completed 12th from CBSE.So pleace tel me how to i join in indian navy. And my email i.d is [email protected].
thankyou
18th May 2012, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

sir, in jignesh.i have done my graduation in b.com.i have not opted for maths in 12th or either.can i join navy and how.plz tell me and repl me on [email protected]
28th May 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Good day to me sir.My Name is T.Kishor kumar naidu Iam completed +2 and got 63% sir.how to get navy job sir.
23rd July 2012, 06:28 PM
shubhamjoshi9045797895@@@

DIR SIR
Some post of Indian defiance wants physics, chemistry and maths in 10+2 but in Indian navy you can fill its form because it do not manly depend on candidates"s 12th stream it is manly depend on physical fitness. you can fill its form. but not NDA.
good luck
23rd July 2012, 10:36 PM
samatha89
Member+

he Eligiblity Criteria are Vary form Wings to Wings.

For Army Wings, You have to Passed in your 12Th examination in any Stream from a recognised Board.

For Naval Wings and Air Force Wings, You have to complete your 12Th examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory Subjects. If you have study Maths and Physics as a Compulsory Subjects then you are eligible to apply for Naval Wings to Join Indian Navy.

To apply for NDA Examination, Your age Should between 16.5 to 19 Years.

The Notification of NDA Examination is Published Twice in a year, Those who are Interested in NDA, then please apply for this examination Next year, the Notification of This examination will be Published on 31/Dec/2011 and the last date of apply for this examination : 30/Jan/2012.

The examination will be held on 15/April/2012.

So, If you have not completed your 12Th examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory Subjects, then you are not eligible for Naval Wings of NDA, Then you have to apply for Army Wings.

So please wait for the Notification and apply for NDA Examination as per your Educational Qualification
2nd August 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my name is sai krishna.I have qualified in 12th in 2012 with 91% and 94% in pcm,100% in maths.My aim is to join in indian navy.am i eligible for indian navy?please reply me...............Thank you sir
13th August 2012, 10:46 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

If you want to join Indian Navy then you have to follow the below mentioned after completing your 12th :

* You have to complete your 12th from any recognized board on a good note.

* Your age should lie in between 16.5-19 years so as you can appear in NDA examination.

* You must be physically and mentally fit.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
14th August 2012, 11:42 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Hello ,

Yes, After 12th standard you are eligible for NAVY through NDA exam.The details about the exam is given below.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA EXAM

Those candidate have completed their 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidate are applicable.

SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR NDA EXAM:-

1) Written test which is conducted by UPSC.

2)Personal Interview.

EXAM DATE FOR NDA EXAM:-

Date of commencement of notification : 31-12-2011
Last date to receive completed application forms : 30-01-2012
Date of NDA I Exam : 15-04-2012

So more details about NDA exam , you can visit to UPSC website.
16th September 2012, 09:12 PM
reddys1

After 12th class ur eligible for navy
you can go navy through the nda exam
eligiblity for nda exam;-
1.the person should be completed 12th class
2.should be indian citizen
3.un married
4.age limit 16.5 to 19 years
exam procedure;-
1.written test
2.personal interview
note;-
the person who applied for nda should be physically fit and no eye sight
thank you
regards
10th December 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

hi, this is ramkrishna bhattacharya a student of hs final year (science). I want 2 join the post of sailor in navy. Please inform ne abut it. My email id is [email protected]
9th December 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 2(medical)...how can i join indian navy...is there any trade for medical student
3rd June 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

I completed inter and want to do b tech in indian navy though i am a girl.can i and how
15th December 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1376171]sir,my name is shivam and now i am studying plus too. and i am taken business mathematices.and i am interested indian navy very much.so please say to me how i can joint in indian navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?