3rd September 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

How to join Merchant Navy after 12th?

hello sir,I want to know how to joine merchent nevy after 12th .please tell me. My email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  2. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  3. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  4. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  5. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  7. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  8. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue? -- [New]
  9. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  10. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  11. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Officer after completing 12th in BSEB board with 71%
  12. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th from UP board
  13. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  14. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?
  15. How can I join Merchant Navy with commerce stream? I have passed 12th HSc exam
  16. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  17. Am I eligible to join merchant navy if I had completed 12th with Biology as main subject?
  18. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the procedure?
13th October 2011, 06:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy after 12th?

You can join merchant navy after your 12th class with science as your main subjects. You can join for the 3 year graduation course in nautical science. You can also go in for the marine engineering course after 12th class. You can also join for a 3 month course for Deck cadets. Select the option that suits you.
15th November 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

sir can u tell me what are the dates 4 entrens exam applictin form and how to apply 4 that..... plz tell me my id is
[email protected]
22nd November 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

what a last date apply for merchant navy from novamber2011 to dec 2011
i want to know date
23rd November 2011, 10:47 AM
mendu aparna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,I want to know how to joine merchent nevy after 12th .please tell me. My email [email protected]
you have two options available.

One is to join after your 12th standard and the other after engineering. If you wish to join after 12th standard then you must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics mainly.

Also if you have completed 17 years then you can appear for the entrance exams conducted by the institute like DG Shipping etc. If you clear the exam you will clear the personal interview round next. Finally you need to clear the physical fitness test too. Thereafter you will need to undergo 9 months of pre sea training to finally join as a deck cadet.

If you wish to join after engineering then preferably you should have chosen marine engineering as the stream. You also can join after pursuing mechanical engineering too. But you will need to undergo training for 1 year before you be eligible for joining the stream.
23rd November 2011, 05:01 PM
Carolyn Ross

Yes, I've seen that doing a marine engineering makes it easy to enter into merchant navy career. A career in this field is full of adventure and long voyages to exotic places. It also attracts youngsters nowadays as it has excellent pay and promising promotional opportunities which makes the career lucrative and exciting. Though it is accompanied with all kinds of hard work life and long absence from family and home.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?