11th September 2012, 10:02 AM
Subodh k

How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th with 64%

I subodh complet my 12'th with 64% and i want to join merchant navy so please tell me about it

12th September 2012, 10:53 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Cool Re: How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th with 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subodh k View Post
I subodh complet my 12'th with 64% and i want to join merchant navy so please tell me about it
Hey friend,

To your notice it is that you cannot join in Merchant Navy as you are not possessing the needed qualification for joining in it.

The thing which you are lacking is the education qualification needed as for joining in Merchant Navy you cannot join in with just completing +2 as you need to have completed any of the following Degree to be eligible and for joining in these degrees the qualification needed is also mentioned for your reference:

Degree Needed:

• B.E Marine Engineering
  • M.E Marine Engineering
  • B.sc Nautical Science

Eligibility Needed:

>> You need to be a citizen of India

For B.E Marine Engineering:

>> The duration for this course is 4 years and for for joining in this course

>> Candidate must have completed respected +2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as subjects.

For B.sc Nautical Science:

>> The duration for this course is 3 years and for eligibility joining in this course

>> Candidate must have completed respected +2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with a fair percentage.

For M.E Marine Engineering:

>> The duration for this course is 2 years and for for joining in this course

>> Candidate must have completed B.E Marine Engineering with a fair percentage.

If you are completing any of the courses by joining in them then you are eligible for joining in Merchant Navy.

You have just completed +2,so opt any of the courses and finish them for joining in Merchant Navy

ALL THE BEST
30th April 2014, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th with 64%

How much marks are needed to become a Marine engineer in 10th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?