20th October 2011, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

How to join Merchant Navy being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which Colleges I can refer for this course in Mumbai?

I have completed my B.Sc.in biotecnology (53%) and i am interested in joining merchant navy how do i go about?which colleges do i refer in mumbai for persuing my career in this filed with this degree ?

Related Questions:
  1. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  2. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  3. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  4. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do Indian Navy after completing 12th from Mumbai
  6. How can I join merchant navy after completing BSc biology
  7. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  8. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  9. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61%
  10. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  11. Is it possible for me to apply for Merchant Navy if I have not completed my graduation yet? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  13. Can girls after doing B.Sc. join navy or merchant navy?
  14. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from Mumbai University
  15. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  16. Which are the colleges for merchant navy in Mumbai or Maharashtra
  17. Is there any scope to join in Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  18. How to build carrier in Merchant Navy after completing H.Sc. from Mumbai University with 47% Marks?
9th December 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Merchant Navy being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which Colleges I can refer for this course in Mumbai?

sir,
I(Vikram Singh) studying in class 12th with PCM. I need to ask that to join merchant navy what type of exam is to be given and what type of form should be filled. And from where and when i got this form. Is this necessary to give IIT exam to join merchant navy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?