19th August 2012, 06:31 PM
balaspb

How to join part time M.E in Anna University without writing TANCET and GATE?

how to join part time ME in anna university without writing TANCET and GATE

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  2. How to join the Part Time ME in Annauniversity -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for M.E part time in Anna University?
  4. Without writing GATE and TANCET how can I join M.Tech in part time or correspondence?
  5. Am I eligible to study M.Tech in Anna University if scored 36.717 marks in TANCET and 22.67 marks in GATE? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  7. Part time courses available b Anna University? TANCET score required to apply for part time?
  8. How to get admission to Anna University after missing the TANCET exam?
  9. MCA [Part time] in Anna University?
  10. How to do part time M.E after completing B.Tech IT form Anna University?
  11. Is TANCET score applicable to do M.E Part time in Anna University or Anna University affiliated colleges?
  12. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  13. Is there possibility to do part time M.Tech without writing TANCET?
  14. Chances of getting into part time M.E. having 31.79 in TANCET?
  15. Is it necessary to write TANCET if I want to do M.E regular or part time? Any direct entry in Anna University Coimbatore?
  16. Will I be able to join M.E in Anna University after passing B.E Civil?
  17. How to join Part time M.E in Anna University with GATE score?
  18. TANCET Part Time M.E.: Is the counselling common for all the universities? How long is the course duration in part time M.E.?
9th June 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join part time M.E in Anna University without writing TANCET and GATE?

Is there any possibility to join part time m.e in anna university without writing tancet
8th June 2016, 10:33 PM
premalathaa

Default Re: How to join part time M.E in Anna University without writing TANCET and GATE?

Sir,
I missed TANCET now how can i join ME in annauniversity affiliated colleges and what are the colleges offering ME course without TANCET in chennai.. Please mail me the colleges... [email protected]
6th July 2016, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

How to join part time ME structural engineering? I have n't write any exams like GATE and TANCET. Reply me
23rd August 2020, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

How I can join me part time in Anna university without tancet score
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?