30th October 2012, 11:23 PM
poongodi k.k.

How to join Ph.D in commerce? My working experience is 4 years

i need ph.d guide in commerce
my working experience is 4 years.
contact my mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I do PhD while working in government organisation?
  3. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  4. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  5. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  6. Am I eligible to study PhD in Commerce/Economics if completed ICAI and having 11 years of work experience? -- [New]
  7. Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?
  8. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D with 7 years industrial experience?
  10. How to do Ph.d in commerce from Indian University? I have 50.2% marks in M.Com and have 13 years experience in Accounts and Finance
  11. Which is better GRE or PhD? Can I opt for PhD in US without research? What homework I need to do?
  12. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  13. Colleges for PhD in Electrical or Solar engineering?
  14. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  15. How can I join Territorial Army being 30 years old working professional?
  16. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  17. After MCA we should do M.Tech or PhD for better career in academic field?
  18. How can I join Ph.D in Mathematics being a candidate having completed BE in Information Science and with 7 years of work experience in Software Industry?
12th February 2016, 11:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Ph.D in commerce? My working experience is 4 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by poongodi k.k. View Post
i need ph.d guide in commerce
my working experience is 4 years.
contact my mail [email protected]
Admission for PhD in Commerce is open to all candidates who have completed their Master Degree in Commerce stream or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. The candidate required to score at least 55% of marks at Graduation level. Only candidates who fulfill those criteria’s can apply. Preference is given to those who completed their Master Degree in Commerce stream.

The candidate must qualify in the UGC NET entrance exam in order to get admission. Candidates required to purchase the application form from the respective college counter office. Application forms are available during the month of June and July.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?