31st August 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How to make a career in Agricultural Field?

Sir/Mam I am Ankit sharma from luknow i am studying in twelve[12th] with pcb group i want carrer in agricultural field so i want your advised and opinion about me.

14th June 2015, 08:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make a career in Agricultural Field?

As you have mentioned in the query that you are interested in making career in the agricultural field. After passing or appearing for 10+2 board exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology group, you can appear for the entrance exam conducted by Indian Council of Agricultural Research.

ICAR conducts entrance for Bachelor's degree in agriculture every year. Entrance exam is called AIEEA which means All India Entrance exam for admissions. This exam serves for both undergraduate and post graduate courses.

Exam pattern:

The total number of questions is 180.

Physics: 60 questions.

Chemistry: 60 questions.

Mathematics/Biology/Agriculture: 60 questions.

For every correct answer, four marks are alloted, there is no negative marks in this exam.

There is wide range of career opportunities after pursuing bachelor's degree in agriculture. You can become Junior Research Scientist, or appear for the National eligibility test for becoming lecturer.

Official website of ICAR: www.icarexam.net.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?