11th January 2016, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

For how many times I can fill up JEE Main form if going to repeat 12th in 2016?

Sir i want to ask a question to you that i will give my 12 board exam in year 2016 but i thought i would not score well in board but i also fill the form of jee main so i thought that i should repeat class 12 but my question is that how many times did i fill form for jee main after repeating 12 in 2016?

11th January 2016, 05:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how many times I can fill up JEE Main form if going to repeat 12th in 2016?

The total attempts to appear in JEE Mains and Advanced is Three times only in subsequent ways .

A candidate must have done 12th from non medical stream at least 50% marks.

Age 17-25 years.
11th January 2016, 06:05 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how many times I can fill up JEE Main form if going to repeat 12th in 2016?

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination and it is an engineering entrance examination conducted by Central board of Secondary Education once every year for the selection of students for their bachelor of engineering / technology / architecture degree course from top government engineering colleges like IIT, NIT, IIIT, ISM and other private engineering colleges.

Also the same examination is conducted in two steps which includes JEE Main and JEE Advance respectively.

--> For appearing in the JEE Main you must have the qualifications mentioned below :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 25 years by the 31st December of same year in which you are appearing in the same examination. Further age relaxation of 5 years are applicable for reserved category candidates.

* You must either completed your higher secondary or any other equivalent degree course which includes Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subjects with a minimum of 60% aggregate in each ( in case of reserved category aggregate must be above 50% ) from a recognized university.

* But for appearing the JEE Advance, one needs to clear JEE Main along with that much percentage of marks in your board examination that keeps you within the top 20 percentile students of your respective board of education.

--> Also the maximum attempt for clearing the same examination is 3 consecutive attempts.

Now If you not appear in JEE Main having filled the application form for the same then it will go as an unsuccessful attempt in your account and you will be left with two more attempts. And as far as you are concerned about not having prepared well for your board examination then you have to be positive and practical so that you can work hard for the same as you still have fair time for your board examination.

For more details about the same examination you can log on to the link www.cbse.gov.in or www.jeemain.nic.in.
11th January 2016, 06:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i want to ask a question to you that i will give my 12 board exam in year 2016 but i thought i would not score well in board but i also fill the form of jee main so i thought that i should repeat class 12 but my question is that how many times did i fill form for jee main after repeating 12 in 2016?
You can apply JEE Main exam in three times after completion of 12th standard.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for JEE Main and Advanced. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates. You can apply consecutively for 3 years.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
11th January 2016, 06:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

If, you are repeating your 10+2 board examination in 2016 that means you have also appeared in 2015 board examination then there is only two chance for you to appear in Main examination.

Candidates can appear for Main examination maximum thrice and for Advance as twice. So, if you qualify in Main examination in 2016 you can appear for Advance examination.

For more information about examination about JEE Main visit at www.jeemain.nic.in.
11th January 2016, 07:41 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
A candidate can appear for JEE Main Exam only 3 times consecutively.

That means if you are appearing for JEE Main Exam this year i.e. in 2016 then you can appear for the same exam in 2017 and 2018.

But you can appear for this exam in consecutive years only.

As you have said that you are going to reappear for Class 12 in future to improve your marks.

So, you may get additional benefit for appearing in JEE Main Exam for more times.
11th January 2016, 08:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination. It is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for undergraduate course of engineering in different top institutes of Engineering in India.

Candidates who have taken science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible for this exam.

Number of attempts in JEE exam:

If you will appear for 10+2 board exams in 2016 then you can apply for JEE Main exam in 2016, 2017 and 2018 respectively and for JEE advanced in 2016 and 2017 only. So, there are three attempt for JEE Main exam.
11th January 2016, 10:23 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

JEE examination is conducted in two stages as Main and Advanced.

Maximum attempts to appear for Mains is 3 where as for Advanced it is 2 after qualifying in Mains examination.

So, you are eligible to appear for Mains examination in 2016 or in 2017 but no chance to appear for Advanced in 2017.
9th April 2016, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have a question that I drop the 12th exam in 2015 n'd i appeared the 12th exam in 2016..than how many chances i can attempt jee main n'd advance exam..,.PLz help me
30th June 2016, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir what minum% in 12th cbse to appear advance 2017 for obc catogary
My over all %is 72.4 & pcm is 79
23rd December 2017, 07:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have filled jee main 2018 application but by mistake I wrote wrong name of board & wrong eligibility of state shall I correct it? Or can I fill another form pl guide me
5th May 2018, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir if I drop 1016 twelfth board and got cleared twelfth in 2017. How many attempt will I have for jee mains and advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?