7th February 2012, 09:42 PM
arif.shaikh7777

How many years are required to join Navy after giving NDA? What is the fee structure?

sir i m arif shaikh .....i wnt to know how much year require to become navy after giving nda.....and waht is fees of thi course

Related Questions:
  1. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  2. Required percentage in 12th to join Merchant Navy? Fee structure for this course?
  3. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  4. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  5. Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?
  6. Information regarding best Universities and fee structure join M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning?
  7. What a 9th standard student can do to join Indian Navy? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for IAF pilot before getting final results in degree graduation?
  9. How shall I get into Merchant Navy after completion of 10+2? What will be the fee structure for this?
  10. What is the fee structure after passing 12th to join Merchant navy course?
  11. What is the NDA navy exam fee structure?
  12. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  13. Am I eligible to join NDA after completion of 10th Class from CBSE?
  14. How can I apply for Indian Navy job if taken Commerce in +2?
  15. Detailed information about Indian Navy for 27 years old Computer Science Diploma holder?
  16. Top engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee structure of the course? Procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the different ways to get entry in commando forces? I am a student of science stream in 12th class
  18. How can I join NDA after passing 12th with PCM? Minimum percentage required?
17th February 2012, 10:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years are required to join Navy after giving NDA? What is the fee structure?

NDA or National Defence Academy is the premier military training academy in the country. A candidate has to undergo three years of rigorous training. It is during the last year of training where all the cadets are separated as per the desired sector, i.e. Army, Navy or Airforce. After passing out from N.D.A, the navy cadets have to undergo one year of training at Lonavala and it is from there that they become commissioned officers of the Navy. There is absolutely no fee for the whole training procedure.
17th February 2012, 11:18 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years are required to join Navy after giving NDA? What is the fee structure?

There is no provision for any fees for training under NDA.

NDA-NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY is the oldest Military Academy under Defence Ministry of Govt. of India. The candidate after selection through NDA exam undergo rigorous training and education on various Defence related subject for three years and in the last year of training the candidate are separated and sent to their respective desired wing of Indian Army, Navy and Air Force. After successfully completion of training the Naval candidate has to undergone one year special training at Lonavala and after which they became commissioned Officer in Indian Navy.
12th March 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

fee structure in NDA
29th October 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I am deep jyoti. Iam the students in 12th. My strem is arts .Can I join indian navy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?