22nd October 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

How to become a CID officer after graduation?

Hi Sir, my self Sudhaker from Hyderabad. I am going to complete my graduation.I want become a CID officer. So, please give me details about CID officer. My mail [email protected]. Phone number 9502964259. I am waiting for your reply. Thank you.

22nd October 2016, 05:03 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a CID officer after graduation?

One who wishes to become a CID officer after graduation should appear for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination. The entrance exam is conducted every year for making recruitment in the CID department.

CID stands for Criminal Investigation Department.

Eligibility criteria for CID exam :-

- The candidate should have passed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

- The candidate age limit should be in between 20 to 27 years.There is age relaxation for OBC candidates by 3 years, 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 10 years for PwD candidates.

Selection criteria :-

* Written test.

* Physical test and

* Interview.

Syllabus for the exam :-

Reasoning,

English Language,

Quantitative Aptitude,

General Knowledge and

Computer Knowledge.
22nd October 2016, 10:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to become a CID officer after Graduation:

In order to become a CID officer, you are required to first get the Eligibility Criteria.

>> The minimum educational qualification required to become a CID officer after Graduation is "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> The minimum age required to apply for CID officer recruitment is 20 years and the maximum age must not exceed 27 years

>> Of course, there will be an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.

>> In order to become a CID officer, you are required to appear in Combined Graduate Level Examination that is conducted by Staff Selection Commission.

>> If you can clear Tier 1 exam, you will be called for Tier 2 Exam and then descriptive test. After successful completion of these rounds, you may then become an Officer in CID department.
27th September 2019, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir myself prakashraj from Chennai. I'm going to complete my graduation .I would like to become a Cid officer so kindly give me some advice's about that.what I do after complete my graduation and how can I join?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?