4th April 2012, 04:44 PM
nainsik

How may I do MCA/MBA without appearing in UPTU Exam? What's the admission procedure?

tell me how to get admission in MBA.
i m not appear uptu exam for MCA/MBA but i want to do mba so

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in M.Tech in UPTU government colleges? What is the syllabus?
  2. Summer training for 2nd year B.Tech. students of civil engineering at IIT Kanpur -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges offering MBA in finance and what's the procedure and fee structure of the course?
  4. whats the requirements for IPS exam?
  5. CBSE Schools in Kolkata for admission in 9th standard? Date of commencement of admission procedure and admission fees?
  6. Eligibility to take admission into Diploma in Mechanical course? Procedure to take admission into this course? Best college offering this course?
  7. What is the procedure to get the admission details after B.E? Fee structure and the admission schedule?
  8. Admission in JU after scoring 326 rank in WBJEE? What is the admission procedure?
  9. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  10. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 63% in 12th? Procedure and the entrance exam?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get admission in central school? -- [New]
  12. Procedure of admission in DTU? What is the date of release of application form?
  13. How can I take admission in LLB? I am appearing for HS exam
  14. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  15. What is the procedure to take admission for external B.E from Mumbai University?
  16. Admission procedure for getting best textile institute in India? Who conducts this exam and procedure of getting the forms?
  17. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in B.A Honors in English and Panjab University? I am appearing in 12th science
28th April 2016, 01:24 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I do MCA/MBA without appearing in UPTU Exam? What's the admission procedure?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and it is two year course after graduation degree from any recognised university.

It is not necessary to appear for UPTU examination for admission in course. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

So, if you have passed bachelor degree, you can appear for CAT, MAT, XAT etc..to get admission in MBA course after bachelor degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?