27th April 2016, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a good job opportunity in Air Force?

Sir, I'm plus two commerce pass with 66%. I want to get a. Good job in airforce. Pls give a opportunity and awareness to next higher study.

27th April 2016, 09:43 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a good job opportunity in Air Force?

No it is not possible for you to join Airforce after completion of class 12th with commerce stream because minimum qualification required to appear in the NDA exam that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice a year is 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics. Age limit should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.

28th April 2016, 01:32 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: How can I get a good job opportunity in Air Force?

If you wish to opt for the Air force vacancies after your 12th you should have studies your 12th with the Maths,Physics and Chemistry back ground as you are from the commerce you can not opt for the NDA examination which is the entrance examination for the Defense sectors after 12th.

You can apply for the Ground Duty branches in the Air Force after your Graduation course only and Graduates from any discipline are eligible to this Ground Duty Branches.

With out having 12th with Maths and Physics as the main subjects you can not apply for the flying and technical branches after 12th or graduation also.

So, now prefer for the graduation course and then after your graduation course apply for the Ground Duty branches in Air force.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?