4th May 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

How may I do Summer Training in Aeronautical Engineering ? What's the applying procedure?

I am last sem Aeronautical Engineering (Technical) student. Wants to do Interunship (Project work) for 5-6 months in Nashik HAL branch. Kindly Guide me for the process

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for doing 4 weeks training related to Aeronautical engineering?
  2. How may I do Summer Training in Aeronautical Engineering ? What's the applying procedure?
  3. How can I apply for summer training program in companies?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure followed for applying summer training in IIT, Delhi?
  7. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  8. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  9. Procedure for doing Summer Training in Indian Railways?
  10. Summer training for 2nd year B.Tech. students of civil engineering at IIT Kanpur
  11. Procedure to apply for summer training? I am a student of private engineering college in Bhilai
  12. How to do training in HAL? What is the procedure to join for training in summer break
  13. What is the procedure followed for applying summer training in BEL, Sahibabad?
  14. What is the complete procedure followed for applying for summer internship in Railways?
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in NTPC?
  16. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  17. Procedure of applying in ONGC for summer internship? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
11th June 2013, 02:09 PM

Default Re: How may I do Summer Training in Aeronautical Engineering ? What's the applying procedure?

sir ,i am student of aeronautical engg.3rd year sir wants to 6th months summer training for hal bangalore plz accept my request and send any information on my email id:[email protected]
30th June 2013, 01:48 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How may I do Summer Training in Aeronautical Engineering ? What's the applying procedure?

HI

you should write to various company with your CV and cover letter about your internship

You may make use of your social networking skills to find contacts via facebook and linkedin.

Following are some good aeronautical engineering companies in India

-AIR INDIA
-AEROJET
-DRDO
-ISRO
-IAF
-INDIAN AIR LINE
-AAI Corporation

You can write to the company HR with your CV and cover letter. If they have a suitable position for you, they will get back to you.

All the best
5th June 2014, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir...i am the student of 3rd year aeronautical engineering.how can i go to training in aeronautical engineering companies ..plz tel me the Procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?