22nd September 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

How may I do training in NASA? I've done aeronautical engineering in P.B. College of engineering(Anna university) with aggregate of 73.4%

I'm finishing Aeronautical engg in P.B.colg of engg (Anna university) with aggrecate of 73.4 %

Related Questions:
  1. Job in NASA after B.Tech from Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering? Should i choose Aeronautical engineering to become a space scientist?
  2. How to enter NASA?
  3. How can I join NASA after Aeronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility? Can we join NASA directly after completing Aeronautical Engineering from Pakistan Air Force?
  4. Details of joining NASA or ISRO after Aeronautical engineering?
  5. In which engineering can I get a seat in aeronautical engineering stream through AIEEE rank? Can I get a job in NASA if I take admission in B.Tech with electrical or CSE stream?
  6. How to become a NASA astronaut?
  7. Is there any chance to enter NASA after aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  8. How to prepare for Graduate studies in USA in Aeronautical engineering? How to present a paper in NASA and IEEE?
  9. Which aeronautical colleges are best to study so I can join NASA?
  10. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Best colleges for doing m.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Training in Aeronautical Engineering/Space related companies? Procedure to do it?
  13. Which stream should I take after my plus two education to become an astronaut in NASA?
  14. Can I study in NASA to become an Astronaut being a B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?
  15. List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Which stream among medical and aeronautical engineering is to be chosen in order to join NASA?
  17. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How should I join NASA after doing Aeronautical?
2nd June 2018, 02:19 PM
MAITRI JHA

Default Re: How may I do training in NASA? I've done aeronautical engineering in P.B. College of engineering(Anna university) with aggregate of 73.4%

hii !!
NASA has a special program called PATHWAY you can apply in that by registering at USAJOBS and if NASA find you application suitable they will offer you some paid jobs and if you work well in them you can get an offer to work at NASA .
best of luck!!
and always remember nothing is impossible the limit is only set in our minds.

"MIRACLES HAPPENS EVERY DAY"
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?