24th March 2012, 01:25 PM
Dimplen04

How may I enroll myself for D.Pharma course? I have completed my graduation with commerce stream

I have completed my 10+2 & graduation with commerce with maths. How can i enrol myself for d.pharma course.
Plz let me know how can i enrol anyhow?

15th July 2012, 01:02 PM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: How may I enroll myself for D.Pharma course? I have completed my graduation with commerce stream

ADMISSIONS AND ELIGIBILITYFORDIPLOMA COURSE –D.PHARM
Minimum qualificationforadmission to the course
PUC 2nd year 10+2 or its equivalent with science recognized by the board. The candidate must have passed 10+2 exam with PCB / PCM.
Duration:2 years
Practical Training after completion of finalD.Pharm
Candidate has to undergo compulsory training of 750 hours over a period of three months at approved hospitals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?