1st February 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

How may I get a guide for my Ph.D work? How to approach for the same? I am lecture in AIT, Tumkur

Respected Sir,
This is Shwetha N M, Lecturer, A.I.T, Tumkur. I am searching for a guide to do my PhD, and i do not know how to approach. I need a guide in my surroundings itself, then it could be easier for me to balance both my profession and research work.. Kindly waiting for your reply.
Thanking You
your's faithfully,

Shwetha N M

14th March 2012, 11:00 PM
vaibhvi

Default Re: How may I get a guide for my Ph.D work? How to approach for the same? I am lecture in AIT, Tumkur

Dear shweta!
From which institute you applying for phd approach to that institute that institute can provide you a guide.And it is the responsibility of your institute because without supervisor or guide it is very difficult to complete to complete your phd.But even than due to any reason if you are fail to find your guide than you should try to cotact some proffesor and i suggest you to contact retired prof. because they become free and chances is more to accept your your request.
Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?