7th May 2011, 07:01 PM
ramita sarkar

How much marks I need to get admission in Civil engineering in government colleges?

i want to get admission in civil engineering in govt. colleges..so what marks i have to get for that? and i am sc too.

Related Questions:
  1. Government affiliated colleges which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in Maharashtra?
  2. Aided and government engineering colleges in Maharastra and further proceedings for admission in the colleges? Cutoff marks for CET of colleges?
  3. Direct 2nd year admission in government engineering colleges in Maharashtra after diploma with 80% marks -- [New]
  4. How can i become a Lecturer in Government Engineering College?
  5. Will I get admission in Government Colleges in UPTU for Civil Engineering after scoring 1334 under OBC girls category?
  6. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  7. What should I do to get a government job after completion of B.Tech In civil engineering?
  8. Am I eligible for B.Tech course having scored 52.66% in 12th Class with Science stream?
  9. Can I get admission in top engineering college after scoring 95 marks in JEE mains?
  10. List of Government and Private colleges in Gujarat which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering to a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th?
  11. Which are the government colleges available for me after scoring 66125 in AIEEE?
  12. What is percentage marks requirement in 10th to get admission to do diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Top engineering colleges that I can get in Civil Engineering after scoring 86 marks in CET exam and 41 marks in AIEEE exam?
  14. How can I get admission in civil engineering college?
  15. How to join B.Tech after completing my 12th non medical?
  16. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?
  18. Which college is best for me after scoring 94 in MHT CET
8th September 2011, 11:40 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks I need to get admission in Civil engineering in government colleges?

The Civil branch in engineering is one of the best core branches.
It has a bright future after being passed out in construction,planning,designing etc.

There are so many high profiled institutions all over India offering civil engineering .

Institute of Engineering & Management(IEM);Kolkata

Bengal Engineering & Science University,Howrah

Netaji Subhash Engineering College,Kolkata

Narula Institute of Technology,Kolkata

Jaya Prakash Narayan College of Engineering,Hyderabad

St. Joseph's College of Engineering, Chennai ,Chennai

Heritage Institute of Technology,Kolkata

Jaya Engineering College, Thiruninravur

Hooghly Engineering and Technology College,Hooghly

Rajarajeswai College of Engineering, Bangalore
16th December 2011, 10:43 AM
pradosh998
Member+

Default Re: How much marks I need to get admission in Civil engineering in government colleges?

dear friend,
any engineering college which offer degree such as B.Tech/BE take the diploma students from 2nd year through lateral entry scheme.for civil engineering you may get the following college.
1.Sardar Patel Institute of Technology C/O New English School Trust, Valsad Distt. Kheda -388306 Gujarat, Ph: 2692-274766,
Fax : +91 2692 274540
2.Birla Vishwakarma Mahavidyalaya Vallabh Vidyanagr, P.B.
3.Dr. S & S.S Gandhy Colleege Of Engg & Technology Majura
4.Government Engineering College Modasa Dist Sabarkantha
5.L.D.College Of Engineering Navrangpura, Ahmedabad.
31st October 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

how much mark do i need for civil engeenring
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?