1st October 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required in 10th and 12th to be eligible to sit for CAT entrance exam?

how much marks is required in 10th and 12th to be eligible to sit for CAT exam?

4th November 2011, 03:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required in 10th and 12th to be eligible to sit for CAT entrance exam?

The CAT/MAT exam is mainly conducted for getting admission in to the MBA program. The minimum eligibility for attending the CAT/MAT exam is a graduation in any discipline. You need to score at least 50% marks in the graduation level to attend this exam. Hence, the main criteria which will be taken in to consideration will be the marks at the graduation level. But you need to pass in the 10th and 12th level exam also with a descent score level. The same will be considered at the time of the interview.
4th November 2011, 07:27 PM
madhu madne

Smile Re: How much marks are required in 10th and 12th to be eligible to sit for CAT entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

You should be 60% above for any type of entrance exam

All the best
4th November 2011, 10:46 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much marks are required in 10th and 12th to be eligible to sit for CAT entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friend,

To appear in the CAT examination your class 10th and class 12th marks will not matter but the marks of Graduation will matter.For the CAT examination you have to score at least 50% in Graduation.After getting 50% in graduation you will become eligible to apply for the CAT examination.

Best Wishes....
5th November 2011, 06:07 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

HI,
I AM SORRY TO SAY THAT YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR CAT/MAT EXAM.
These exam is for MBA.

foe these exam you have to pass graduation with minimum 50% from recognized university

all the best!
15th January 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

how much mark is required for 12 and in 10 class
15th March 2012, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

what should be the stratgy to crack cat exam\
31st May 2012, 11:40 PM
nadankanan

The minimum eligibility for attending the CAT/MAT exam is a graduation in any discipline. You need to score at least 50% marks in the graduation level to attend this exam. Hence, the main criteria which will be taken in to consideration will be the marks at the graduation level. But you need to pass in the 10th and 12th level exam also with a descent score level. The same will be considered at the time of the interview.
18th September 2014, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

sir I got 71.6% marks in10th,65% in I.com from Jack board and got 80% in B.com. please tell me ,I am eligible to sit in CAT exam.Can I get calls from any IIM's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?