8th December 2016, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

How much marks should I score in Civil exam for getting top ranks?

Respected Sir, I am preparing for Civil exams and I want to score the top rank so I want to know that how much marks should I score in Civil exam for getting top ranks? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th October 2017, 02:15 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks should I score in Civil exam for getting top ranks?

To become the top scorer in Civil Service examination conducted by UPSC the minimum required aggregate is between ( 45% - 55% ).

The merit list is prepared only on the basis of score in the Mains and Interview stages of examination.

The Preliminary is just a qualifying paper. So, if you will score in between 45 percent to 55 percent then will be among the topper list.

For previous year cut off score and other details regarding examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th October 2017, 05:12 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks should I score in Civil exam for getting top ranks?

The cut off score and score of rank 1 varies every year. So, it is not possible to give you exact figure for it.

But, if you want to be in the top 10 rank list then you need to score 50 percent plus minus five percent.

The examination is conducted in three stages as Preliminary, Mains and Interview. Candidates after qualifying in Preliminary stages are eligible to appear for Mains.

The merit list is prepare on the basis of score in Mains and Interview stage. The examination is total of 2025 marks ( Mains and Interview ).

For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?