2nd November 2011, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Required percentage to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Best Colleges in India for this course?

wat percent is required in aeranautical engineering?and which is the best college in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  2. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  3. Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Bombay and percentage required to get admission in them? Fee structure of the college?
  4. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the best colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai? How much is the percentage required and how much fee do they take?
  6. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How much percentage in intermediate is required to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College in AP
  8. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  9. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  10. Which exams should I give to get admission in Aeronautical college? Percentage required in 10th standard? -- [New]
  11. Can I get Aeronautical Engineering after giving WB JEE exam? Percentage needed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India?
  12. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  13. Best Aeronautical engineering colleges in India? What is the fee structure?
  14. Diploma in Automobile engineering can do B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering? Colleges in India for doing so?
  15. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  16. List of colleges which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  17. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
  18. Required percentage in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to get admission in Aeronautical Engineeering?
10th November 2011, 11:43 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Required percentage to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Best Colleges in India for this course?

You need to have good % and rank
you can choose
1)Aeronautical college of engineering, Andhra Pradesh
2)Hindustan college of Aeronautics, Chennai
3) VITS
3rd April 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required percentage to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Best Colleges in India for this course?

what percentage required in 10th to become aeronautical engineering? i am now in 8th standard i am week in science so my teachers are adviceing me to drop science but i am very much interested in aeronautic pleas suggest me what i should do.
29th May 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

is biology also included in aeronautics or aerospace ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?