18th April 2017, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

How much perfect teeth is required for Indian Navy?

I am a student of 10+2, stream science. Actually I have a broken front teeth in upper jaw. Can I apply for Navy? Mine is some what imperfect.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a Navy officer after passing 10th? Which college is perfect for that?
  2. Qualification required for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force for 19 years old candidate?
  3. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  4. Procedure to join Indian Navy after completion of Graduation in B.Com? Required Marks in Graduation to join Navy?
  5. What is the qualification criteria required to apply for the Indian Navy?
  6. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy being a Nepal citizen? What is the physical criteria required for the same?
  7. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate having lost 2 teeth and had surgery for that?
  8. Is a dental problem an issue for joining Army?
  9. Is any Teeth/Dental test there for merchant navy?
  10. How can a Female candidate join the Indian Navy? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Navy?
  11. How can I join the Indian Navy? What is the qualification criteria required?
  12. Am I eligible for Indian Army if I am 28 years old with a gap in my teeth
  13. Can I join the Indian Navy after completing class 10th? What is the qualification and physical criteria required to join Indian Navy?
  14. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Indian Navy Officer? Which exam do I have to write?
  16. List of companies recruiting Electronics and Communication engineering freshers in Ahmedabad?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required for Girls to join the Indian Navy?
  18. Credentials required to apply in Indian Navy? Entrance exam and best place to do course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?