6th September 2011, 08:26 PM
ARGHYA.88

How much salary is given to BAMS who have staff-ship certificate of 2 years?

How much saralary is given to b.a.m.s who have house staffship certificate of 2 years

Related Questions:
  1. If i do BAMS in distance will I get equivalent certificate as regular BAMS degree?
  2. Can I do BSc with BAMS? What is the salary after completing BAMS?
  3. Can I get salary of upto Rs. 60000 to Rs. 70000 per month if pursuing BAMS? Scope of this course?
  4. Can only a BAMS holder without PG be taken as a lecturer in BAMS college?
  5. Scope and salary of BAMS in India and abroad? Which one is good between BAMS, BDS and Nursing?
  6. Which colleges are available for doing BAMS course which provides government job?
  7. How much salary does the staff of Kolkata get with 15 years experience
  8. Jobs after BAMS in Abroad and expected salary?
  9. What to select MBBS or BDS or BAMS? Which has got more scope? CET rank required for admission? Related details if opting for BAMS?
  10. Courses that I can do after BAMS? What are the job opportunities and salary structure?
  11. Summer internship and offers for doing final project in semi conducter in industry? Any jobs related to my VLSI discipline?
  12. Can I get a job in cruise ship after completion of hotel management degree? What is the salary package?
  13. Can i do BAMS at the age of 26 years?
  14. How much salary can a Private hospital offer to BAMS freshers? -- [New]
  15. Can I get a BAMS Certificate from any other university if I registered as Medical Practitioner of a University?
  16. Can we do BSc along with BAMS? Can I do BSc along with BAMS?
  17. Are there any good salaried jobs in Aviation Industry?
  18. Am I eligible for non creamy layer certificate if my mom's salary annual salary exceeds 4.5 Lakhs? -- [Most Discussed]
14th November 2017, 12:24 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much salary is given to BAMS who have staff-ship certificate of 2 years?

Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS) is a graduate degree course in Ayurvedic system. This degree is awarded after the completion of 5 years and 6 month degree programme.

Job profiles:
Lecturer
Scientist
Therapist
Category manager
Business development officer
Sales representatives
Product manager
Pharmacist
Jr. clinical trial coordinator
Medical representative

Salary:
The salary in the medical field is quite handsome. An Ayurvedic professional may get the salary from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 50000 according the role and nature of his/her job profile. As you've got some experience the salary can be upto 80000 per month
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?