21st June 2012, 12:37 PM
shubhamchakkarwar007

How much salary I can get after completion of BCA course?

what will be salary get after compliting BCA?

Related Questions:
6th August 2012, 03:28 PM
akshaymathur145

Post Re: How much salary I can get after completion of BCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhamchakkarwar007 View Post
what will be salary get after compliting BCA?
Getting admission for BCA course is too easy, but the job availability is too less for only BCA pass out. BCA degree is of no importance today. The best option after BCA is to get admission in MCA course. MCA course can be applied by other people also like B.Sc. Pass out.

if you still want to know about avarage salary after BCA is around 10,000 for freshers , But i personally reccomend try to complete MCA with good average .
7th August 2012, 06:54 PM
ligeepatric

Default Re: How much salary I can get after completion of BCA course?

Hi Friend,

After completing BCA you may get salary ranges from 5000, 8000 to 10000.
You can get into jobs like school teacher, Front office Executive, System Operator,Editor,Programmer.
If your really good in programming you can earn more than 10000.
If you have any additional qualification in Software testing , Animation or Graphics Designing you can earn more than 15000.
7th August 2012, 11:48 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

After BCA you can get minimum 10,000 to 13,000 but if you have completed your MCA so,

you can get more salary
8th August 2012, 08:42 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Those who want to make it in the Information Technology sector, mainly goes for the BCA course. However let me tell you that Bachelors in Computer Applications is not a sufficent enough degree today to get a decent job.

It used to be good enough few years back but today the competition is way to high. Most of the candidates who would compete against you for the same job are most likely to have Masters in Computer Applications degree which is going to severely affect your chances.

Even if take example of big IT companies, TCS today is only hiring candidates with at least MCA degree. This left out people like you who have only BCA degree. I would highly recommend you to go for the Masters in Computer Applications course before you apply for the job. Once you have completed MCA course, you would easily get job in big companies like:

Infosys

TCS

Microsoft

HCL

Wipro

Tech Mahindra

Google

However saying that it does not mean that there are absolutely no jobs for the BCA graduates. There are few but it would be hard to get them and pay would not be great. Don't expect you monthly salary to ever cross more than Rs 12,000. This is not enough to make good living. If you go for MCA course, expect the salary from starting range of Rs 18,000 and that could go up to Rs 30,000.

So if you have decided to go for MCA course. Here is what you need to do. Masters in Computer Applications is only 2 years post graduation course that deals in areas like:

Programming Languages

Application Software

Networking

System Management

Hardware Technology

Since you have completed BCA, getting admission for MCA would not be much of the issue if you have got good marks in the graduation course. What you would need is around 60 percent marks in BCA to get admission in good MCA college. Students from SC/ST category would get some relief and may require at least 50 percent marks. You will have to appear in entrance exam for admission in MCA. A lot of universities have entrance exam of their own.
8th August 2012, 09:00 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..............

Now a days getting admission for BCA course is too easy, but the job availability is too less for only BCA pass out. BCA degree is of no importance today. The best option after BCA is to get admission in MCA course. MCA course can be applied by other people also like B.Sc. Pass out.

Job opportunity in call center for BCA pass out is higher, but in call center 10+2 pass out can also apply for the same post.

There is no way any IT company will going to higher BCA pass out (with no other qualification) .

So if BCA pass out is interested in IT or software field, they have to have join MCA course in reputed university. MCA degree is equivalent to B.E from computer science from hiring point of view for most of IT companies.

other wise they can prepare for MBA or UPSC.

Employment Areas:

> Financial Institutions
> Government Agencies
> Insurance Providers
> Banks
> Consultancies
> Desktop Publishing
> Schools and Colleges
> Security and Surveillance Companies

Good luck........
8th August 2012, 02:19 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Dear friend ,
you got after complet of BCA course salary range 10000 - 15000 . But i give some advice..........

you do sourly MCA course.However saying that it does not mean that there are absolutely no jobs for the BCA graduates. There are few but it would be hard to get them and pay would not be great. Don't expect you monthly salary to ever cross more than Rs 12,000. This is not enough to make good living. If you go for MCA course, expect the salary from starting range of Rs 18,000 and that could go up to Rs 30,000.

So if you have decided to go for MCA course. Here is what you need to do. Masters in Computer Applications is only 2 years post graduation course that deals in areas like:

Programming Languages

Application Software

Networking

System Management

Hardware Technology

Since you have completed BCA, getting admission for MCA would not be much of the issue if you have got good marks in the graduation course. What you would need is around 60 percent marks in BCA to get admission in good MCA college. Students from SC/ST category would get some relief and may require at least 50 percent marks. You will have to appear in entrance exam for admission in MCA. A lot of universities have entrance exam of their own.

So , my advice that you must do MCA COURSE.

THANK YOU
24th April 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges are good for doing BCA & MCA
8th May 2013, 12:33 AM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Talking Re: How much salary I can get after completion of BCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshaymathur145 View Post
Getting admission for BCA course is too easy, but the job availability is too less for only BCA pass out. BCA degree is of no importance today. The best option after BCA is to get admission in MCA course. MCA course can be applied by other people also like B.Sc. Pass out.

if you still want to know about avarage salary after BCA is around 10,000 for freshers , But i personally reccomend try to complete MCA with good average .

DEAR FRIEND,

B.C.A IS VERY BRIGHTER SCOPE OF MAKE YOUR CARIER.
B.C.A STANDS FOR BECHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION.
FOR THE STARTING SALARY OF B.C.A IS MINIMUM 10000 TO 13000 AND IF YOU GET MORE EXPERIENCE THEN YOU SHOULD INCREASES A SALARY.

THANK YOU!

with best wishes of Makes 25.

8th May 2013, 05:53 PM
sonyalex
Member+

hi friends...
above 10,000/- per month
designation : Systems administrative officer,
Thank you
8th May 2013, 07:20 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello Friend ,

B]BCA stand for Bachelor of Computer Application

Job opportunities can be found in both large and small software development organizations as well as hardware companies titles like :

> > Senior Web Designer
> > Data Entry Clerk
> > PHP Web Developer
> > Office Administrator

* * A fresh BCA graduate can get a minimum starting pay of Rs.10000 and a maximum pay of Rs.18000.

* * The salary depends on the company in which they have got the opportunity to work. Once they gain experience, they will be able to earn more.

THANK YOU
28th June 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

if i complete bca in distance education would i get job in wipro in salem branch
28th June 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

if i complete bca in distance education in wipro or infosis or microscoft shall i get a job
9th November 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

how much salary iget complitition bca
20th April 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

BCA is valuable course today's economics condition?because i am want to take that course after my twelve?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?