26th July 2013, 10:49 AM
saira anna

How to be a part of central railway? I have completed B.Tech in Biomedical engineering

sir,

In have completed my B-Tech in Biomedical Engineering from Sathyabama University with 71%..I want to be a part of Central Railway..
Am I eligible for that?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  3. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering -- [New]
  4. Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?
  5. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  6. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  7. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  8. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  9. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  10. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  12. Which college in India offers B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering Part Time course?
  13. Syllabus of Nayab Mamlatdar? I have completed B.Tech Biomedical Engineering
  14. Which subjects should I opt in 11th so as to opt for Biomedical Engineering?
  15. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  16. Can I do biomedical engineering after completing 12th? I have taken PCB
  17. Names of the top 10 Biomedical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the various job sectors after getting IES? I am in 3rd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?