18th March 2011, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for 10th Board exam? I'm reading in GGPS school Bokaro main Branch

I am reading in ggps school bokaro main branch i want to know that how can i prepare and from which book for class 10 for better performance?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I prepare for IIT or first complete 10+2? How and what to study to pass with flying colours?
  2. Which is better among CBSE and RBSE for 10th Hindi Medium student who is willing to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced?
  3. Date of sale of forms of BBA admissions in BIT Mesra Ranchi? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I prepare for 10th Board exam? Whether checking system is harder for Home centres?
  5. Eligibility of changing board from CBSE to another after getting failed in 12th class? Eligibility for JEE mains after the same?
  6. What is the benefit of choosing school based over board based exam in class 10th? -- [New]
  7. What is the benefit of choosing school based over board based exam in Class 10th?
  8. Is there any difficulty to appear in JEE Main and Advanced for Hindi medium student?
  9. Whether my Board exam syllabus covers up if preparing for JEE Main & Advanced from Bansal Classes, Kota?
  10. Which school is best to join after 10th if I wanted to prepare for NDA entrance exam?
  11. Tips to prepare for 10th board exams?
  12. Which board is beneficial for JEE Main preparation in 11th standard?
  13. Can I appear privately in 10th exam of ICSE Board?
  14. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  15. What is the main difference between Board and School SA2?
  16. Can i directly do 10th after passing 8th class?
  17. Is it necessary to change school board for doing 11th and 12th after giving the 10th exam?
  18. What is the procedure followed to change school from CBSE board to Kearala board after completion of 10th?
10th April 2012, 08:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for 10th Board exam? I'm reading in GGPS school Bokaro main Branch

Before starting your 10th Board exam preparations, you should prepare a detailed plan for exam giving equal emphasis for each subject separately based on your proficiency in that subject area. You should prepare notes while studying which can be used at the time of revision. You should refer previous year question papers and practice on the basis of that. It will be more helpful if you refer NCERT books where in you can find lot of sample questions. Try to attend mock tests which will help you to identify your weak areas. You should start your revision at least one week before board exams.
17th March 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for 10th Board exam? I'm reading in GGPS school Bokaro main Branch

I want to know about entrance's exam syllabus of G G P S school Bokaro ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?