i have no knowladge howto prepare for thise xam
help me
pls sir

rajan

30th June 2015, 11:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for civil services exam? I am a B.Tech IT 3rd year

Civil Services examination is considered as the mother of all other examination and the examination is conducted by the UPSC and other State board.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidate must have passed the graduation from any recognised university in any discipline and age must be 21years.

So you have to wait for one year to become eligible for the examination. The examination is conducted in three stages as the
* Preliminary.
* Mains.
* Interview.

It is mandatory to qualify in each of the stages for the final selection of the candidates in the services. There is no limitations on the selection of the optional paper other than the graduation paper.

To qualify in the examination it is must essential to have knowledge about all the subjects commonly but you must be extra obedient in the English, General Studies and the Optional paper. Other than this you will go through the NCERT books from class VI-XII to get the knowledge of other subject.

To get the information in detail about the syllabus pattern and other information regarding the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?