15th June 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the entrance exam to get admission in Ph.D? I have done PG in english

I have done post graduation in english and now i want to do phd.so please tell me how to prepare entrance exam to get admission in phd?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do PhD in English without any entrance exam if completed M.A. from Karnataka State Open University?
  2. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  3. Should I have to appear in Kanpur University PhD(English) entrance exam if qualified in UGC-NET? Syllabus of PhD(English) entrance exam of Kanpur University?
  4. From which university I can do PhD after completion of my M.Phil and MA with 53% marks in English?
  5. How to prepare for PhD Maths entrance exam of Osmania university?
  6. Entrance Exam Date of PhD admission?
  7. How to take admission in Ph.D after completing PG in English
  8. Information about Ph.D entrance and procedure for admission after completing M.Phil?
  9. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for Ph.D in English?
  11. How to prepare for entrance exam for M.A in English?
  12. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  13. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam?
  14. When and where Ph.D in Mass & Communication entrance exam will be held? Can I get admission without any entrance exam?
  15. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  16. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  17. Entrance Date for PHD english in india
  18. Where can I apply to study Ph.D in Parapsychology? Procedure to apply and tips to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam?
28th July 2012, 05:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the entrance exam to get admission in Ph.D? I have done PG in english

Ph.D entrance exams are usually carried out by Universities. Syllabus for the exam is mostly based on the topics covered under master degree level. Before starting exam preparation, you must understand the exam pattern and syllabus. Set up a convenient time table for study. Based on the same, you must prepare regularly. Reference books and coaching centers can be used for exam preparation.
23rd August 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the entrance exam to get admission in Ph.D? I have done PG in english

what should i read for phd admission test in english subject?
4th February 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

have completed my MA in English. want to go for Ph.D. this year from a reputed university.... plz help..
3rd May 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

tell me about new entrance date of english literature and university date??
10th May 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam for phd in english from ignou through distance learning?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?