16th August 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IES? What is the syllabus?

how to prepare for ies?which sylbs?more information about it?

Related Questions:
  1. Full information about IES exam including syllabus? How to prepare for IES? I am a 3rd year civil student
  2. How to prepare for IES Exam? List of subjects with syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  3. How to prepare for GATE along with IES? I am a B.Tech 3-2 student
  4. Syllabus for IES Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?
  5. Which is a better option after Engineering : Job, M.Tech or MBA? How to prepare for IES exam? Syllabus and model question papers for IES exam?
  6. Eligibility for IES after B.Tech (IT)? Is IT syllabus going to be added to IES syllabus?
  7. How to prepare for IES? What is the syllabus?
  8. How can I prepare for IES exam along with job? Study materials and tips for the preparation? -- [New]
  9. What syllabus to prepare for IES Exam for Civil Engineering? Which books should I prepare for this?
  10. How to prepare for IES Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?
  11. Syllabus for IES EEE branch? How to prepare for the exam?
  12. How ca I prepare for IES entrance exam
  13. Detailed Information regarding IES Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for IES Exam in ECE stream? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for this Exam?
  14. How can I prepare for IES in finance?
  15. What is IES? Details about this exam and syllabus of it?
  16. How to prepare for IES mechanical Engineering? How many attempts are allotted for the exam? Is there any IES coaching center in Pune?
  17. Syllabus of IES exam(General Studies)? Which are the books to be followed?
  18. What is the IES syllabus and pattern? How to prepare for it while in B.Tech final year?
25th March 2013, 09:50 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IES? What is the syllabus?

hi,

IES exam stands for Indian Engineering service which is conducted by UPSC.

To be eligible,you must be passed B.tech degree from a recognized university

----civil engineering

-----mechanical engineering

----electrical engineering

------Electronics and tele communication

Age limits is 21-30 years.

You must be Indian citizen.

You have to start preparation from now. Practice previous year question papers OF IES exam.

Collect as much GK or current affairs.

Read exam pattern very well. Manage your time table according to study.

Syllabus of IES exam;-

for more info;-upsc.gov.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?